Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2015 5:27:34 AM EDT
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/27/obama-administration-threatens-states-admit-syrian-refugees-face-enforcement-action/

It is just like Obama to pit Federal law enforcement against State (and County) law enforcement!  (what more efficient and 'non-violent' way to destroy this country??).   We need to see how the State governments respond to this threat.  This whole refugee thing strikes me as an act of aggression against the People and the States of the United States.    If you know nothing about the US Constitution, please know that the Federal govt was never intended to rule like a bully and tyrant over the States and the People.   Obama may very well have some US Code ('law') on the books which he can claim some legal basis for these actions, but, under the Constitution, there can be no enforceable law which endangers the American Citizen and there is no valid basis for a 'dictator'-like Federal govt flattening over the People and the States (unless the US Constitution has been repealed and I missed the memo).

Also note that Obama is 'against' enforcing Federal "law" upon 'sanctuary cities' (cities which flaunt Federal immigration law), but he's clearly all about shoving THESE particular "laws" down our throats.   It is clear where Obama's loyalties lie, and they are not with the United States.   Where is the FBI...?    Do We the People seriously have to invoke the spirit of the Declaration of Independence and bear the teeth of the 2nd Amendment?

...Crazy talk, you say?   Well, we (the People and the States) have been engaging in 1st Amendment activities for quite some time with this tyrannical Federal govt about issues relating to protecting the United States and its Citizens.   Is 'speech' doing any good?   No...our speech is met with threats.   Threats of force!    Sounds a lot like an old King of England somewhere in our nations' history.

If you took that oath somewhere in your life, this is the line ... we cannot let Herr Obama cross this line.   He needs to know that his threats of deadly force against our States, our communities, our homes and our lives will be greeted with an equal and opposing force.    I know many of you are either law enforcement or know law enforcement persons.    Please engage with them on this issue.   This is very serious.    Even if no terrorist attack occurs, if Obama gets his way, this will create a dangerous political environment in this entire country and we will sorely regret 'letting this slide'.   We cannot allow the 'terrorist in chief' win this power struggle.   OUR nation is at stake.

(Actually, if you are a United States Citizen, you have the same duty as us 'oath-swearers', but I'm sure you didn't know that because 'they' don't teach the Constitution and the principles of our Republic.   Hmmmm... I wonder if that's just an innocent 'oversight' ??)

Remember.... he told us he was going to 'fundamentally transform' the United States... and he told us he would 'side with the muslims'....and he has done and is doing things he said he couldn't legally do -- back when he was 'just' a Senator and Bush was President...

Quite frankly, the FBI needs to pull its head out of Obama's ass and arrest him before he gets a bunch of us killed.   His 'pen and his phone' have already robbed, raped and murdered thousands of us by way of intentional non-enforcement of (illegal) immigration law.   How many more Americans have to be robbed, raped and murdered by his 'refugee policies' before we realize we have an enemy as President ???

I am not hard to find.
--the Anti-tyrant.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:42:50 PM EDT
[#1]
FBHO

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top