Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2015 10:58:09 PM EDT
Heard an ad on the radio today and looked it up, they just open? Kinda expensive. My TiRant was $100 cheaper from Trent

http://www.rockyrangearms.com
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:19:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Heard an ad on the radio today and looked it up, they just open? Kinda expensive. My TiRant was $100 cheaper from Trent

View Quote

My Tirant was $500 cheaper than this dude.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:46:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$355?! where?
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 1:03:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

$355?! where?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$355?! where?

349 shipped. They're 367 now.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:28:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Interesting that it is a residential address.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 12:40:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like a inter net store front. Not a brick and mortar store.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:42:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 8:58:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yeah, he's partnered with somebody. None of that stuff will be "in stock" as in, at his place in his safe.

I miss Trent's

Anybody been by the pawn shop on Gee lately? They were just getting their class 3 stuff last time I went in. They were supposed to be stocking AAC and I told them to check out SiCo and YHM as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like a inter net store front. Not a brick and mortar store.

Yeah, he's partnered with somebody. None of that stuff will be "in stock" as in, at his place in his safe.

I miss Trent's

Anybody been by the pawn shop on Gee lately? They were just getting their class 3 stuff last time I went in. They were supposed to be stocking AAC and I told them to check out SiCo and YHM as well.

called him today and it's appointment only, said he has more guns than DnW and Academy combined and yes the pawn shop had 5 silencers the last time I went in there a couple weeks ago but overpriced, didn't see any SBR's
I miss Trent's too, I haven't talked to him since summer but he'll still get you a gun or class III if you want, at least the last time I talked to him he would
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:05:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:56:29 AM EDT
[#9]
The Gun business is different from any other retail business in a few ways.  Before long,  a house or a giant box store will be the two choices.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 12:38:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The Gun business is different from any other retail business in a few ways.  Before long,  a house or a giant box store will be the two choices.
View Quote

QFT

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top