Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2014 2:40:40 PM EDT
The hospital in Clinton has isolated a patient with a "low risk for ebola"
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 2:46:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Given recent events, "possible Ebola symptoms" and "patient's recent travel history" do not fit well with "patient is a very low risk."

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 2:56:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The hospital in Clinton has isolated a patient with a "low risk for ebola"
View Quote

That didn't take long.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 2:58:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't bother clicking this link since most of the information has already been covered in this thread.

ETA: This article is a little more OMB Ron Paul.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 3:11:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't bother clicking this link since most of the information has already been covered in this thread.

ETA: This article is a little more OMB Ron Paul.
View Quote

I was PWD, that's why no link. But you're right, that doesn't offer anything more.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 3:22:19 PM EDT
[#5]
And like a fart in the wind - Patient cleared.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 3:28:34 PM EDT
[#6]
What kind of African thought it would safe to go North of Conway?
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 4:45:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote

I'm from Conway, and we had two black kids in our youth group at church. We always got interesting looks when we'd stop at the McDonald's in Harrison when we would take our yearly trip to Silver Dollar City

We thought it was funny as a bunch of jr high kids, but I'm sure our youth pastor was probably worried about what he'd got himself into...

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 5:03:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm from Conway, and we had two black kids in our youth group at church. We always got interesting looks when we'd stop at the McDonald's in Harrison when we would take our yearly trip to Silver Dollar City

We thought it was funny as a bunch of jr high kids, but I'm sure our youth pastor was probably worried about what he'd got himself into...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He damn well should have been. Those hills aren't the city.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 5:19:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In my experiance, 1 or 2 black kids in a rural white school will be treated like rockstars.
Can't say it works out so well the other way.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 5:26:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

In my experiance, 1 or 2 black kids in a rural white school will be treated like rockstars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I went to Greebrier for a bit. The two black kids we had back then were invited to show up at a KKK meeting to 'join'.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 12:08:20 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I went to Greebrier for a bit. The two black kids we had back then were invited to show up at a KKK meeting to 'join'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Our "play" (shooting/burning/car racing) land is in Greenbrier...and not much as changed since you left

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 1:14:23 PM EDT
[#12]
I work for the hospital in Clinton. The person that came in isn't from Africa, he was there recently for work and apparently decided to come in & get checked out just in case.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:06:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I work for the hospital in Clinton. The person that came in isn't from Africa, he was there recently for work and apparently decided to come in & get checked out just in case.
View Quote

You just gave HTF the ebola by posting here.

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:15:33 PM EDT
[#14]
I can't say the word Ebola without thinking of the Ricola commercials. I hope I have shared the taint with you all.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 5:33:48 PM EDT
[#16]

Satire website......but funny none the less.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 8:10:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Geez, I used a spare napkin to wipe the bloody diarrhea off my hands before I started typing! What's the problem??
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:34:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Ummmm...yeah.  Assumed everyone in HTF knew it was our own version of ONN by now...
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:16:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We used to take yearly trips to SDC with the youth group.  But we would just skip Harrison and eat in Branson lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top