Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2014 12:09:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 3:47:00 PM EDT
[#1]
If they have the stamps in hand, fuck em.  The registry is screwed,  it's missing tens of thousands of items from back in the day,  and the ATF has said as long as they hold the stamp,  it's legal.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 6:19:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting...
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 10:05:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I get so tired of the lame politicians that we have running around saying they support the 2nd Amendment but they never overturn the Hughes Amendment. The Hughes Amendment was passed on a verbal vote and essentially snuck in. So, sneak in a repeal and get it over with. No balls in Washington.

The have some twisted notion that a gun with a short barrel is more deadly than a gun with a long barrel and that only government employees should have automatic weapons to kill civilians with.

Then we have idiots passing bills thinking that coke cans on guns make people assassins and they ban the regular use of them even though they make shooting safer for the public by reducing noise.

when do people just get together and say "Enough?"
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 9:58:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 9:39:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In case anyone missed it, there's been some updates and a legal battle is about to begin.
View Quote

Yeah, I missed it. Are any more details available?

Link Posted: 10/10/2014 9:47:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In case anyone missed it, there's been some updates and a legal battle is about to begin.

Yes, three lawsuits have been filed, and they want money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top