Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2014 8:19:26 AM EDT
I am currently working in the West Helena AR area and have been looking around for rental houses or the like in relatively decent areas.

Any locals know of a decent landlord/realtor that canpoint me in the right direction?

I would even consider renting down near Moon Lake MS or a similar distance.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 6:12:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think there are any locals on ar15.com

There are not going to be a lot of choices. Moon Lake would be ok if you can find something over there.

I just looked at the yellow page listings to see who is still there.

I would call Messina real estate along with Jo Ann Clark. I don't know who is running the GMA office but you might give them a try. There used to be a couple other companies but I can't find a listing for them.

My mom still lives there. I could ask her if she knows of anything.

How long are you going to be there? Just you or do you have family with you? Working south of town?

In case you don't already know, there is a lot of crime in the area and I would be careful about where I would rent. Out from town would probably be better but there are still some good neighborhoods in town.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top