Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2014 7:13:34 PM EDT
So, 1 year later, still no quiet boom stick...
This is really getting stupid.
Link Posted: 3/4/2014 8:01:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I waited 12 months back in '05  
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 6:28:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got two that seem to be taking considerably longer than the one that was sent out the same day -- OVER a year ago.
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 8:30:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Had one come in Dec '13 - 301 days door to door.  Another Feb '14 - 322 days door to door.
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 9:34:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I've seen this on other forums: if your dealer does the "E-file" can take as little as three months.  That's all I know.
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 10:26:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've seen this on other forums: if your dealer does the "E-file" can take as little as three months.  That's all I know.
View Quote

I thought for average joe, to be able to E-file, you had to setup a gun trust. But if I can just go to a "dealer" and have them do all the stuff for me.. that sounds good... 3 months.. I wish.
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 12:57:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I thought for average joe, to be able to E-file, you had to setup a gun trust. But if I can just go to a "dealer" and have them do all the stuff for me.. that sounds good... 3 months.. I wish.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct. It is for Trust, LLC etc only.
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 1:19:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

C & H Arms in Heber Springs can help you get it all setup and e-file for you.

FWIW, My efile F1 from 11/15 is still pending.  efile is creeping up to 120 days +
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 3:48:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm starting month 13 on my wait.
Link Posted: 3/7/2014 9:43:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Trust and eFile is the only way to go.  On month 9 (I think) on a non-eFiled Form 1 wait, got my eFiled Form 4 back in 3 months.  Mike @ SBDGear was very helpful.
Link Posted: 3/7/2014 1:35:49 PM EDT
[#10]
E-File next time, if you can catch the server between resets!

Great Lawyer, Gun Friendly, Can add just about anything to the Trust or customize it to your needs!

Rich Walden

Walden Law Firm, PLLC
Little Rock, AR
Phone: 501.907.7000
Facsimile: 888.220.7933
Email: [email protected]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:59:38 PM EDT
[#11]
So the ATF brought the efile back up for some limited service. But I wonder if the approve a form 1 while it is down will they just email the form or mail out the form with the stamp on it if the efile is still off line.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:16:39 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

So, 1 year later, still no quiet boom stick...

This is really getting stupid.
View Quote
It has been stupid since 1934

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:25:34 AM EDT
[#13]
I did finally get my other two quiet guns.  14 months.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top