Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2016 3:52:22 PM EDT
dose any one in the Kearney, grand island area have a Private shooting range I could get in on my brother and I want to set up a range but cant find any one willing to rent it from so if  you have open land or a range already built up let me know 600-800 yards is a huge plus
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 3:10:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
dose any one in the Kearney, grand island area have a Private shooting range I could get in on my brother and I want to set up a range but cant find any one willing to rent it from so if  you have open land or a range already built up let me know 600-800 yards is a huge plus
View Quote

Private ranges in the area include Four Rivers near Hastings, Grand Island Rifle Club, For Kearney Shooting Sports Ass'n, Central City Sportsman's Club, and Crooked Creek Gun Club near Aurora.
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 8:27:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Grand island rifle club is awsome. It's a looked gate,you can go shoot when you want. They have alot of stalls and it goes to 300 yrds. If I remember right it was like $60-80 per year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top