Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2015 10:19:47 PM EDT
Hoping you all can help a brother out.  So I am going to be in Omaha the week of March 8th for work (all but Tuesday where I have to detour to Des Monies for the day). I am looking for recommendations for gun shops or places that have a good selection of reloading gear. Secondarily there has to be some good stake or BBQ places...
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 9:40:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Omaha I'm not too familiar with, but if you can detour south to Lincoln, Phat Jacks has some of the best BBQ I've found in the area.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 10:59:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Omaha I'm not too familiar with, but if you can detour south to Lincoln, Phat Jacks has some of the best BBQ I've found in the area.
View Quote

That's a possibility. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 11:38:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I lived in Cheyenne for a few years as a kid. Lots of good memories.

Omaha is not known for BBQ. I did recently eat at Dickey's BBQ on 159th and Maple and thought it was great. Franchise, but really good.

Anthony's has great prime rib. For good prime steakhouses I like Sullivan's or Fleming's.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:13:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:52:09 PM EDT
[#5]
If you're in Lincoln, DE guns on O street has a very good reloading selection. The employees are kind of gun store know it alls, but it is the only place I have found W231 and Alliant Bullseye in a few years.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:42:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Swine Dining in Bellevue (20 mins from downtown).   Great BBQ for the Omaha area.
As far as steaks, Brother Sebastians, 801 Chophouse, The Drover, and Mahogany Prime are typically popular.  
Also see http://www.urbanspoon.com/f/248/100053/Omaha/Steakhouses
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:05:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for all the great suggestions. Since I'm going though Lincoln I will try to hit up the recommendations there too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top