Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2015 2:15:03 PM EDT
Howdy gents and ladies, I just wanted to toss this up here as I am looking for a little help. I'll start with a little history. A second cousin in my family has lived near Omaha for some time. He has been a long time gun enthusiast and hard working farmer his whole life. I was blessed to shoot my first gun with him and my father as a wee lad. And my first 22 and shotgun came from his collection. And I always dreamed of helping him inventory and auction any of his collection if he ever needed to just so I could see some of the things I never got to see as a kid. I have the gift of gab and can sell anything on gunbroker.com. But that day has come and I just found out about this. There are medical things I will not go into but he will need to auction off his lot. And I just got the link for the local auction they are having. I know it will do fine, but I was bummed to not be able to give him the chance of a nationwide audience with online bidding. So anyway, I am hoping if any of you are C&R collectors or know C&R collectors, or just love amazing timelines of history in firearms, if yall could make it to the auction. I am not trying to sell anything here, I just want the best and most for my family and I figure the more people that show up, the merrier it will be. And some awesome pieces of history may be able to be picked up for a good deal, who knows. I'm done gabbing now. Below is the link to the auction, check it out and enjoy drooling over some of the neat stuff in there. My favorite is the 8 GAUGE SHOTGUN!!! Take care folks and thanks for considering if yall do.

Your Arfcom Brother in South Carolina,
SnakeDoctor_IV

Antique C&R Gun Auction
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 9:31:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Howdy gents and ladies, I just wanted to toss this up here as I am looking for a little help. I'll start with a little history. A second cousin in my family has lived near Omaha for some time. He has been a long time gun enthusiast and hard working farmer his whole life. I was blessed to shoot my first gun with him and my father as a wee lad. And my first 22 and shotgun came from his collection. And I always dreamed of helping him inventory and auction any of his collection if he ever needed to just so I could see some of the things I never got to see as a kid. I have the gift of gab and can sell anything on gunbroker.com. But that day has come and I just found out about this. There are medical things I will not go into but he will need to auction off his lot. And I just got the link for the local auction they are having. I know it will do fine, but I was bummed to not be able to give him the chance of a nationwide audience with online bidding. So anyway, I am hoping if any of you are C&R collectors or know C&R collectors, or just love amazing timelines of history in firearms, if yall could make it to the auction. I am not trying to sell anything here, I just want the best and most for my family and I figure the more people that show up, the merrier it will be. And some awesome pieces of history may be able to be picked up for a good deal, who knows. I'm done gabbing now. Below is the link to the auction, check it out and enjoy drooling over some of the neat stuff in there. My favorite is the 8 GAUGE SHOTGUN!!! Take care folks and thanks for considering if yall do.

SnakeDoctor_IV

Antique C&R Gun Auction
View Quote

Thanks for the heads up.  If it goes like the other gun auctions I've been to around here they'll bring their fair price and more.  

ETA:  That's a hell'va collection!
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 4:25:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks for the heads up.  If it goes like the other gun auctions I've been to around here they'll bring their fair price and more.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

SnakeDoctor_IV

Antique C&R Gun Auction

+1 to all of that.  Nebraska gun auctions tend to bring some crazy high prices.  

Nice bunch of iron there.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:06:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool beans! Thanks for that encouraging info, good to hear!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top