Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2014 10:13:11 PM EDT
Is it easy to get a over the counter whitetail license in Nebraska? I know you can purchase them online, but I was wondering if stores like Walmart or sporting goods stores sold them as well. Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:45:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Is it easy to get a over the counter whitetail license in Nebraska? I know you can purchase them online, but I was wondering if stores like Walmart or sporting goods stores sold them as well. Thanks for the help.
View Quote

i can't really help you but, i usually get my license at the G&P headquarters in Lincoln or online.  i like online because i can print it off at home and save a pdf on my phone.  the G&P are now offering mobile permits, which i think they want people to use.  also check the remaining permits to make sure your area doesn't sell out.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:51:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i can't really help you but, i usually get my license at the G&P headquarters in Lincoln or online.  i like online because i can print it off at home and save a pdf on my phone.  the G&P are now offering mobile permits, which i think they want people to use.  also check the remaining permits to make sure your area doesn't sell out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks, I am good on the availability. Got burned one time on a out of state hunt and ate a license I bought early, started buying them when I got to the state I was hunting after that.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:22:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:13:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Walmart does sell NEG&P licences.

Not sure, but I would guess you can also get them at other sporting goods retailers such as Cabela's, Scheels, etc.

View Quote
Perfect! Looking forward to spending some time up in a tree in your state. Thanks for the reply.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top