Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2014 2:34:41 PM EDT
I am looking for a reputable place that will engrave an SBR for me. Who do you guys recommend. I'm in the northeast part of the state.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 6:17:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I cant help you but ask the Class 3 pawn shop in Norfolk or ask Dave Hineline. Those are my only ideas. What are you getting engraved?
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 10:04:23 PM EDT
[#2]
name of my trust on the SBR. Rulz u know.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 4:36:28 PM EDT
[#3]
im not 100% sure about this, but there's a store inside the westfield shopping mall in Lincoln called "Things Remembered" (i think thats the name) that does personal engravings on various items. and i thought i heard, or read somewhere that someone had their sbr engraved their. i think it would at least be worth a call to ask if they can meet the requirements the ATF needs on a piece of aluminum.

Link to website
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 6:47:41 PM EDT
[#4]
There's a little shop in Omaha off of NW Radial and Cuming, I'll see if I can figure out the name.  I used them a few years ago for my SBR, great work.

ETA:  Boom

Herman Engraving Co
4614 Cuming St
Omaha, NE 68132
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 10:35:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Just curious why you dont send it to one of the big name companies so you dont worry about them screwing things up
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 2:40:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's a little shop in Omaha off of NW Radial and Cuming, I'll see if I can figure out the name.  I used them a few years ago for my SBR, great work.

Herman Engraving Co
4614 Cuming St
Omaha, NE 68132
View Quote

They did two for me. Good to go.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 12:25:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Just curious why you dont send it to one of the big name companies so you dont worry about them screwing things up
View Quote
I may just do that. Just got my F1 approval today.

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 12:27:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Herman Engraving Co

4614 Cuming St

Omaha, NE 68132

I'll check these guys too...

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:35:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Frerking Custom Works in Cortland is engraving my SBR lowers.  Was quoted $55/hr for their work so hopefully it will only take an hour to do two receivers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top