Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2014 5:40:42 AM EDT
Eastern Nebraska Practical Shooters is putting on the 2nd Multigun match
of the year in a little over a week on April 27th! This match is
open to the public and will be held at Eastern Nebraska Gun Club (Directions) near Louisville.

Online Pre-Registration: https://clubs.practiscore.com/enps-multigun-2/register

Please note that even if you pre-register you still have to be at the range and pay the match fee before 8:40AM the day of the match!

Match Fee: $15.

Schedule Is As Follows:

• Setup
    will start at 7:15AM. We appreciate any help we can get with setup. The
    more people we have, the faster we can get shooting!

• Registration
    closes at 8:40AM but you definitely want to show up sooner if you can.
    We will, as always, do our best to accommodate squadding requests but
    your chances are exponentially better at getting those requests
    fulfilled if you register online or show up very early on match day!

• Safety and New Shooter Briefing begins at 8:40AM.

• Shooters’ Meeting starts at 9:00AM.

• Match begins immediately following the Shooters’ Meeting.

Equipment You Will Need:

• A rifle chambered in 5.45x39mm or larger [an AR15 in 5.56x45mm is the most common].

• A shotgun chambered in 20 gauge or larger [a 12 gauge semi-auto shotgun is the most common].

• A handgun chambered in 9x19mm or larger.

• A holster for your handgun. It is highly recommended you get one designed specifically for your gun and not a universal holster.

• Plenty of ammunition for all three guns. It never hurts to have too much ammo!

This match will use the 300 meter range so be sure to get a good zero on your rifles and "know your D.O.P.E.” out to 300m!
Not
sure what division you have the equipment for [see Appendix A starting
on page 62]? Want to get more in-depth with the rules?

Read more here: http://www.uspsa.org/document_library/rules/2014/RifleShotgunMultigun%20Rules%201-1-2014final.pdf
We also have a couple ENGC range rules:

• No
    shot larger than #7 in your shotgun. That means that only #7 shot and
    larger number birdshot types are allowed (#8 shot is very commonly
    used).

• No steel core, tracer, or armor piercing ammunition is
    allowed. Please make sure you are shooting lead core ammunition in your
    rifle. (No M855)

If you have any questions please reply to this thread or PM me! I will do what I can to help you out.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:42:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Also if these kinds of posts aren't allowed, let me know and I won't do them in the future. Figured people are complaining about the NE Hometown Forum being boring so I thought I'd post up some events we're putting on, get people excited, and have a thread dedicated to discussion.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:34:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Some very cool news everyone! Because of the generosity of their sponsors and the great relationships they have with them, Jacob Betsworth, Lance Dingler, and Nate Staskiewicz have made arrangements for us to be able to give out some very nice prizes to the top 4 finishers of stage 6 of this Sunday's Multigun match! These will be given to the top 4 non-sponsored shooters regardless of division and only your stage 6 score counts for the prizes!

1st Place: HIPERFIRE 24C Trigger (http://www.hiperfire.com/hipertouch24c.html), courtesy of HIPERFIRE, Jacob Betsworth, and Nate Staskieciwz

2nd Place: A stripped AR15 Lower Receiver, courtesy of PWS, Jacob Betsworth, and Lance Dingler

3rd Place: A TTI PMag basepad (http://tarantacticalinnovations.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=36_1&products_id=2), courtesy of Taran Tactical Innovations, Jacob Betsworth, Lance Dingler, and Nate Staskiewicz.

4th Place: 100 practice targets, courtesy of Omaha Target, Jacob Betsworth, and Nate Staskiewicz.

So bring your A game (especially to stage 6) and win some awesome prizes!

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 11:23:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Someone needs to have a talk with whoever is in charge of the weather and push back that rain that's forecast for Sunday.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:47:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Someone needs to have a talk with whoever is in charge of the weather and push back that rain that's forecast for Sunday.
View Quote
Guns work fine in the rain.

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 5:15:58 AM EDT
[#5]
We hate to do it but due to the lightning storm we are canceling the match today. We will be looking for a day to make it up if we can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top