Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2017 1:41:05 AM EDT
So besides AK List where's a good place to list guns and gun parts for sale? I've tried MeWe but no offense but many members tend to buy/sell the low end products and it's tough to move more expensive items. That I mean anything over $700. It does seem good for trading rather than out right selling.  It would be nice to see an Alaska specific marketplace. Am I dreaming and should stick to the online auction sites and the AR EE?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 3:19:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Base for sale crapped out, 907bigboytoys is gone, craigslist nukes ads pretty fast.  Alaska Outdoors Forum (they want 5%) and Alaskas List are pretty much it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:52:21 PM EDT
[#2]
What's the verdict on putting something up in the EE and making a post here to the effect of "Hey, I just posted something in the EE that I'd like to keep local if anyone is interested"?  But not actually listing said item(s) or links to anything?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 4:15:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 7:25:53 PM EDT
[#4]
there are hidden facebook pages to sell guns
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 4:09:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
there are hidden facebook pages to sell guns
View Quote

Well hell, if they are secret, how can I find them?
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:02:33 PM EDT
[#6]
are you in fairbanks or anchorage? Send me your facebook name and I can add you to the ones in fairbanks
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:04:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well hell, if they are secret, how can I find them?
View Quote
you have to know the password
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 1:38:26 AM EDT
[#8]
http://www.gunrunners.com/index.php ??

Have you visited the shop on Northern Lights in Anchorage? Wow.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 2:32:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Gun runners... LOL
great store, though it basically fits the sterotype of "gun store"(raving about politics counter guy, STACKS of guns, bad lighting, random .45vs9mm conversations, a shelf of .32 S&W short..) lol
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 12:09:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Gun runners... LOL
great store, though it basically fits the sterotype of "gun store"(raving about politics counter guy, STACKS of guns, bad lighting, random .45vs9mm conversations, a shelf of .32 S&W short..) lol
View Quote

Yea, you nailed it!
I was in today showing it to my son visiting here for spring break. They must've just had a shipment in because it was full of what looked like empty rifle boxes. Not much room to move let alone stand.
You neglected to point out lots of way overpriced ammo.
However, raving political guy did quote me a price on a new Redhawk $100 less than I've been able to find anywhere else in town.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top