Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2016 9:31:34 PM EDT
The folks at disability just issued a decision for my 2nd application earlier today.  I won't know what it is for a week or so, but here's hoping.  If not, it looks like I'll be living in my parent's basement while I wait for the court appeal.

Considering how fucked up I am, I just hope the doc's documentation was enough to put me over the top.  Once I know about that and what/if I get payments will put me toward figuring out where I'll end up living or moving.  Might say fuck it and head toward Anchorage to annoy the crap out of Viper and them, stay here in town till AKMike pistol whips me, or (depending on how my visit goes in Seattle next month) head to Washington in the spring to be closer to medical.

Thought I'd give you guys an update.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 3:16:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 3:23:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Foley has a nice guest suite
View Quote

Pass...

Link Posted: 8/19/2016 1:17:20 PM EDT
[#3]
And I have to get a lawyer. Looks like I'm living in my parents basement for the winter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top