Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2016 6:06:32 PM EDT
In an effort to gain more hunting experience, I just thought that I would check and see if anyone is going on any weekend hunts in Sept. and if they need an extra hand for harvesting, etc.

P.M. if interested.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 6:12:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm looking at going out for ducks/geese.  Still non-res until May of next year, so I'm taking it easy on anything that requires a big tag.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 7:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Will try for ducks/geese and hopefully moose.

Will mostly be close by.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 9:41:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm living vicariously through the family members of mine that can.  Too screwed up to go.

Good luck to the guys here that go.  And luck to the Cajun so long as he doesn't post dinner pics.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 6:33:10 AM EDT
[#4]
My brain and body are still too broken, but the boys will be going as always....
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 10:54:09 AM EDT
[#5]
I moved, so not me.  At least not hunting in AK.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 1:39:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Just got a bou.  Going out for moose in a few days.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 4:36:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just got a bou.  Going out for moose in a few days.
View Quote

Sweet!, can't make it until Sept., but post some pics!
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:53:10 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm headed out for moose and brown bear in a couple days unit 16B
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 7:10:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm headed out for moose and brown bear in a couple days unit 16B
View Quote

We expect great pics... Also Ak F&G has a great film on identifying trophy grizzly bears.  Well worth the watch..it is on their website.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 12:31:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Yep, Got my Black Bear this spring and bagged 10 gallons of PWS Shrimp. Stacked Copper River reds in July. I will be out for the annual Moose and Brown bear hunt this September. Good luck in the field to all that go out and use the land!

Until that day,
Darkop
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top