Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2016 4:06:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 10:09:19 AM EDT
[#1]
What does the State Constitution state that must be covered by the State?  I have no issue with 'some' cost being moved back to the community that people live in.  Which ever way this goes, some people are not going to be happy.  The State has not been very good at money management and it is coming back to bite us big time!
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 5:22:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 7:18:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Y'all are starting to feel the pain us slugs Outside have been suffering for years.

I hope to God you can nip it in the bud.

Or- you can always to lobby to get a lottery to "pay for education".
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 7:42:13 PM EDT
[#4]
This is just the tip of the iceberg, and in coming years it won't merit a tinker's damn.  It is not simply a matter of cutting a budget here or there, but -eliminating- entire spheres of responsibility of government.  If you simply cut a budget without cutting a mandate, all you end up with is underfunded government.

Yes, it will be too bad that senior and disabled veterans lose their special exemptions, and it would be nice to find 'inefficiencies' in duplicate road maintenance, but the cuts will ultimately have to be far deeper than that.

And to those who soft pedaled these monstrous school bond packages over the past several years, I told you so.  If the state has no money to reimburse local governments, there is no money.  It is astounding the power of a vote.  20,000 households in a district, voting for $400,000,000 in bonds with a 15% turnout with 55% approval....  If you say your vote does not matter, you are wrong.  Even more wrong are the scum in power who understand just how to game measures like this and get them passed with razor thin margins.

It is times like this I stay up late at night reading stories of the USSR collapse.  I'm not saying it will be this bad, but I don't see real progress until the Permanent Fund is zeroed out.  Alaskans will have to solve this problem on our own and most of the state will file lawsuits trying to stop the math.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 7:47:04 PM EDT
[#5]
They will spend every cent of the Permanant Fund and then tax the living hell out of us.

Too many in Juneau don't understand that government is the problem.

There is only one solution.

Dismantle this bloated government welfare machine.

Balance the budget so we have a surplus.

Keep the PFD.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:39:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 11:10:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am all for cashing out the PFD and making a 1 time payment because it won't  take long before they spend it all in the name of government

Once that is gone I would expect the population to drop some
View Quote

Whats the problem with that?

Whats interesting is that Anchorage's public safety retirement was over funded when Mystrom killed it  and moved it to PERS so he could collect a paltry 13 million.  Moving at least the public safety people back to a city system would actually save the tax payer.
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 1:46:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't disagree at all
There are many programs that need cut or killed
For instance, large flat screen tv and direct tv in the youth facilities (jail)?  Is that wise spending?
Trips to the doctor should not be shopping excursions on medicaid.  I remember when I worked on the ambulance and medavac planes would arrive to pick someone up for emergent transport only to find them standing at the runway with their suitcase packed.
Why does the legislature need an executive cafeteria with a private chef and staff?  Either make it a cafeteria open to everyone including the public or close it.  Why do we need to send legislators on trips everywhere when we have no money for basic services?  How about requiring that they use the airline miles they get every year to help with tickets to/form juneau.  At what point do we stop funding peoples choice to live a certain lifestyle?  

They need to strip the budget to what is required under the constitution and start from there.  Once they break a balanced budget they have to stop.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What does the State Constitution state that must be covered by the State?  I have no issue with 'some' cost being moved back to the community that people live in.  Which ever way this goes, some people are not going to be happy.  The State has not been very good at money management and it is coming back to bite us big time!

I don't disagree at all
There are many programs that need cut or killed
For instance, large flat screen tv and direct tv in the youth facilities (jail)?  Is that wise spending?
Trips to the doctor should not be shopping excursions on medicaid.  I remember when I worked on the ambulance and medavac planes would arrive to pick someone up for emergent transport only to find them standing at the runway with their suitcase packed.
Why does the legislature need an executive cafeteria with a private chef and staff?  Either make it a cafeteria open to everyone including the public or close it.  Why do we need to send legislators on trips everywhere when we have no money for basic services?  How about requiring that they use the airline miles they get every year to help with tickets to/form juneau.  At what point do we stop funding peoples choice to live a certain lifestyle?  

They need to strip the budget to what is required under the constitution and start from there.  Once they break a balanced budget they have to stop.

Actually yes the TV keeps the CO's safer as its a baby sitter gives the inmates something to do other than trying to devise more ways to hurt CO's and kill each other.  If I were in charge of cutting it would be to the department of administration. Lots of waste there. But the bosses don't like to get cut they like to cut the grunts first.

We need to do some things to balance the budget that are not going to be popular.
1. Spending cuts where we can while still keeping essential services.
2. Raise revenue. Lets face it we have been living off the oil companies paying taxes that in most states the residents pay. We need to reinstate the income tax that was dropped when the PFD started.
3. Restructure the PFD to help with this rainy day. The PFD was put in place to help the state weather the boom and bust type of economy we have historically had. Well its raining.
Pat
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 1:52:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I am all for cashing out the PFD and making a 1 time payment because it won't  take long before they spend it all in the name of government

View Quote

Frankly that is a poor idea. So a lot of drunken spending and then no more roads, schools or public safety forever.  Its not our money. People have gotten to feel entitled like they are owed a government check once a year for living in Alaska but that is simply not true. While its a nice thing to have when times are good we did nothing to earn that money its not ours to spend.
Pat
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 4:20:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Frankly that is a poor idea. So a lot of drunken spending and then no more roads, schools or public safety forever.  Its not our money. People have gotten to feel entitled like they are owed a government check once a year for living in Alaska but that is simply not true. While its a nice thing to have when times are good we did nothing to earn that money its not ours to spend.
Pat
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pat

I agree completely.

The Permanent Fund was established from oil revenue paid to the state government, and the state government established the Permanent Fund as an investment and disbursement vehicle.  It is state government money held for the benefit of all Alaskans.

The $50 billion PF is $72,000 per resident, assuming 700,000 Alaskans.  That will fuel a drunken binge like no other, and create a personal consumption boom/bust cycle that will be studied for decades.  And for what?  It will be taxed by the Federal Government, wiping out 1/4 of the PFD right off the hop. There will be little to no investment in the state's infrastructure and long term viability.  The smart ones will leave the state ASAP, leaving behind a shrunken population and an unreformed state government billions of dollars in the red.

I strongly agree with capping the PFD at $1000 from here to eternity as a means of weaning the state off this sugar high of free money, and converting the PF into a means of funding government.

Good God, it makes me angry talking to people around town who think they owed this money by someone, anyone.  It is as bad an entitlement mentality as any oil desert arab has.
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 5:25:37 PM EDT
[#11]
It would be interesting to see the 70K one time pay out, I would personally stash it all in a stock and pray for good dividends. Heck with 50K even in a stock at 5% im WELL above the normal payout of 1800. I wouldn't turn it down.
The total spending by the state needs to be reformed the source of income is the issue, and the north slope has been declining for years, but the sudden drop in oil prices really started the ball rolling. I'm curious if the current various special interests (medicade/care,  can even be brought to heel and cut their respective budgets as needed.

What I don't understand is why we are paying debts, why DIDNT we as a state pay cash up front if we had it?   470 MILLION in debt service? WTF, that is a HELL of a credit card bill.

HERP DERP, we are going broke lets run up the credit card... are standard household budget practices(X income, Y spending where Y is LESS than X and all needs taken care of, NEEDS changing as needed) totally foreign ro these people.

Link Posted: 4/1/2016 7:39:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I agree completely.

The Permanent Fund was established from oil revenue paid to the state government, and the state government established the Permanent Fund as an investment and disbursement vehicle.  It is state government money held for the benefit of all Alaskans.

The $50 billion PF is $72,000 per resident, assuming 700,000 Alaskans.  That will fuel a drunken binge like no other, and create a personal consumption boom/bust cycle that will be studied for decades.  And for what?  It will be taxed by the Federal Government, wiping out 1/4 of the PFD right off the hop. There will be little to no investment in the state's infrastructure and long term viability.  The smart ones will leave the state ASAP, leaving behind a shrunken population and an unreformed state government billions of dollars in the red.

I strongly agree with capping the PFD at $1000 from here to eternity as a means of weaning the state off this sugar high of free money, and converting the PF into a means of funding government.

Good God, it makes me angry talking to people around town who think they owed this money by someone, anyone.  It is as bad an entitlement mentality as any oil desert arab has.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pat

I agree completely.

We have not always agreed but we do on this.
Pat
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 2:51:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 3:43:42 PM EDT
[#14]

We have too much government as it is.

The state gov doesn't need more funding. The gov needs to be dismantled to the bare minimum.

My family doesn't need the PFD's but that doesn't mean that I want the idiots in Juneau to blow it all and then tax the hell out of us. Because that is what they will do.

This state has so many resources and they have wasted the revenue for years.

Link Posted: 4/2/2016 4:35:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Pat

I don't disagree completely, however, with the way things are going there will be no PF for Alaskans or for gov spending

Or perhaps better said, I do not trust the clowns who created this situation to do anything that remotely comes close to fixing it
View Quote

Not being a fan of who  is  in the house and senate myself we can't fully blame them for the low oil prices that have caused this situation. The tax breaks that Parnel gave the oil companies did hurt but its only part of the problem.  The way I see it is the fund was created for just this type of situation so lets use it.
Pat
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 4:38:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The state gov doesn't need more funding. The gov needs to be dismantled to the bare minimum.

My family doesn't need the PFD's but that doesn't mean that I want the idiots in Juneau to blow it all and then tax the hell out of us. Because that is what they will do.

View Quote

Not true. Compared to other states we actually have less government than most. Our costs are higher than our population indicates due to the vast size of our state and so many communities being off the road system. As for resources the State's GOP is comprised of 85% oil profits. We really are not as diverse as you think. While I agree we need to diversify to increase funding people need to suck it up and be ready to pay taxes like the other 49 states to support the government services they are provided. That is if they still want those services. Perhaps people would rather not have roads, schools or public safety organizations.
Pat
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 6:52:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Thanks, Glockfan.  When I saw we were in rare agreement, I had to read and reread our responses to see if our responses made sense....

We may have the same level of government as other states, but we sure don't get much for it then.  What was different in 1975 when we had an income tax compared to now?

Running numbers again, $4 billion divided up between 250,000 taxpayers is $16,000 per year, $1,333 per month, or about 20% of a nice income.  The Alaskan economy can't take that kind of hit without causing a depression even assuming no other changes in the economy.  Anything approaching this level of taxation would probably cause a chain reaction in that the tax burden will fall on fewer and fewer taxpayers.  We missed the boat on diversifying the economy 20 years ago.

There is not enough money in the economy to support this level of government.  Something has to give.  Wishing it was not so is not a plan.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 9:40:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Not true.Compared to other states we actually have less government than most. Our costs are higher than our population indicates due to the vast size of our state and so many communities being off the road system. As for resources the State's GOP is comprised of 85% oil profits. We really are not as diverse as you think. While I agree we need to diversify to increase funding people need to suck it up and be ready to pay taxes like the other 49 states to support the government services they are provided. That is if they still want those services. Perhaps people would rather not have roads, schools or public safety organizations.
Pat
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not true.Compared to other states we actually have less government than most. Our costs are higher than our population indicates due to the vast size of our state and so many communities being off the road system. As for resources the State's GOP is comprised of 85% oil profits. We really are not as diverse as you think. While I agree we need to diversify to increase funding people need to suck it up and be ready to pay taxes like the other 49 states to support the government services they are provided. That is if they still want those services. Perhaps people would rather not have roads, schools or public safety organizations.
Pat

So we are comparing a fat bloated pig to another pig so fat it can't walk. They are still both fat pigs.

What has that got to do with government. Not our problem. I shouldn't have to pay to teach native kids in the middle of nowhere. They can be home schooled. They want diesel fuel to heat with, then they can buy it. Stop subsidizing the native lifestyle.

They should be able to run our government just fine with those taxes and have a surplus left over.

Just because the other bloated governments in other states are raping the people doesn't mean Alaska needs to follow suit.

All the government services we need could easily be provided for with our oil wealth. However, nobody has the balls to do what needs to be done.

Government does almost nothing for me other than steal my money. Under Sanders tax plan, I'll pay another 20K or more in taxes annually.

Some of you guys are just as in favor of big government as the democraps and spineless Republicans are.  

I want the government out of my life. Alaska needs to focus on making our state a haven for business and industry instead of a welfare state with the government doing things private companies could.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 1:53:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 4:09:04 AM EDT
[#20]
We keep sending the same assclowns back to Juneau/Washington and expect something to change .Close to half this state`s people make there living from the Fed or state or local .There`s still room to cut ,recently I talk with a fish and game person that just retired claimed she had over 3 million in her retirement account and had just been rehired as a consulton at her old job,don`t know if it`s true, if it is guess there still lots more to cut.Double/Triple dipping is a problem that needs to be addressed,20 and out them get rehired at your old job or new state job, Walt M is a shining example.This alone won`t come close solveing the hole problem but before you reach into my pocket this kind of shit needs to be stopped
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 4:01:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
We keep sending the same assclowns back to Juneau/Washington and expect something to change .Close to half this state`s people make there living from the Fed or state or local .There`s still room to cut ,recently I talk with a fish and game person that just retired claimed she had over 3 million in her retirement account and had just been rehired as a consulton at her old job,don`t know if it`s true, if it is guess there still lots more to cut.Double/Triple dipping is a problem that needs to be addressed,20 and out them get rehired at your old job or new state job, Walt M is a shining example.This alone won`t come close solveing the hole problem but before you reach into my pocket this kind of shit needs to be stopped
View Quote

Exactly. Welfare state. Cut, cut, cut.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:54:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

so meaning once you retire you are locked out or bared from every working for a local(State/muni) ever again? The new PERS4 has no defined pension. To be fair, Walt had quite a bit of experience and is qualified to be where he is. As of now, no resident pays for State government, no?
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 9:12:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 9:12:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 9:26:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

so meaning once you retire you are locked out or bared from every working for a local(State/muni) ever again? The new PERS4 has no defined pension. To be fair, Walt had quite a bit of experience and is qualified to be where he is. As of now, no resident pays for State government, no?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had to reply to your last comment.  The comparative low rate of taxation in Alaska was how we got into this pension mess to begin with in the 80's.  For instance, when the fire fighter unions went to bat for outrageous demands, the Anchorage mayor was shocked and the dispute went to arbitration.  The arbitrator said as Anchorage residents were taxed less than comparable cities nationwide, Anchorage could afford it and granted the union demands in their entirety.

What should have been narrowly tailored retirement plans for firefighters and police to teachers and others was spread statewide over the years.

Perhaps reform pensions as an old age pension - you know, a pension to retire with past your working years.  It amazes me someone can retire with a pension at age 37, as you can in the military.  I know a few guys who have honest-to-God retired before 40 years old.  It is not good for them or the system, being able bodied yet mentally done by 40.  The loudest defender I know of this system is a 45 year old retired E-8 Navy airdale, who insists his wife go back to work while he is 'earning' 20 bucks an hour watching TV or going to the gym.

I do like the way the military does pensions - half pay at 20 years, 3/4 pay at 30 + years.  But double or triple dipping working for different gov't departments is gaming the system and not in a nice way.  If you go back to work for the government, you may add onto that pension instead of starting a second or third pension.  All the same, defined benefit programs are a relic of another time.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 10:33:19 PM EDT
[#26]
I just had a flashback to when Begich was mayor and I lived in the municipality. Sounds like something he would have pushed if he had thought of it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 4:44:05 AM EDT
[#27]
I haven't met any retired military folks who could afford to live off that retirement. Many go on to work another 20 and get two pensions from their employment. Is that wrong?

I get that some unions may push too hard but the ones in Anchorage I believe are pretty reasonable. Public safety jobs and military jobs tend to be hard on the body as the majority aren't just pushing paper. Regardless, the public defined pensions are disappearing at a high rate across the nation and have been gone for quite some time in Alaska. The military I believe is moving or has moved to a 401k style system for all new comers.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 6:18:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Saw this in the news today:

"According to Alyeska Pipeline Service Company, 185,582,715 barrels of oil went down the pipeline in 2015. That’s right. Almost 200 million barrels. Yet our own Department of Revenue forecasts that tax loopholes mean we will receive zero oil production tax revenue from every field that’s gone into production after 2002, and any future ones in the next decade. Zero. But wait, there’s more! Next year we are expecting to pay oil companies $825 million in cash credits and $150 million in non-cash credits. We’re actually borrowing money to pay tax credits"

Link

The politicians want to raid the permanent fund and tax working people. Who do you think the politicians are working for? Heres a hint: It ain't us.

We gave up our mineral rights to the state long ago. People need to understand government is out of control in Juneau.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 2:58:16 PM EDT
[#29]
way to much government,way to much going to the school system.I pay $3500.00 a year in property taxes and what,2/3rds goes to the school system.I have no kids in school but when I did I saw how shitty a job the teachers do their jobs.Every time you turn around the state and city wants more and more money for the schools.How much is enough for them? More and more charges and fees by the muni for ANY damn service that is required or needed.On and on,more taxes,fees and it is never enough
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 11:37:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I haven't met any retired military folks who could afford to live off that retirement. Many go on to work another 20 and get two pensions from their employment. Is that wrong?

I get that some unions may push too hard but the ones in Anchorage I believe are pretty reasonable. Public safety jobs and military jobs tend to be hard on the body as the majority aren't just pushing paper. Regardless, the public defined pensions are disappearing at a high rate across the nation and have been gone for quite some time in Alaska. The military I believe is moving or has moved to a 401k style system for all new comers.
View Quote

PERS Tier 3 cut off was 1 July 2007. Anyone including police, fire , LEO , pretty sure anyone other than a teacher is now what they call a defined contribution. It is a 401/403b style retirement. The teachers TRS went to that several years ago. Tier 1 PERS was pre 1986 I believe and Tier 2 was 1986 or 87 till 1997 and the last of the traditional pension is what I mentioned previously.

Also of note that before under PERS Tier1/2/ 3 you could not retire and come back into another PERS position. You could come back for a limited personal services contract that did not pay anything into your previously established. OR you could come back as a sub or temp also not paying into retirement etc. Now that Tier 4 is around you can retire and come back and start a 2nd retirement I believe. I have no Idea I have a long way to go till retirement
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:26:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

PERS Tier 3 cut off was 1 July 2007. Anyone including police, fire , LEO , pretty sure anyone other than a teacher is now what they call a defined contribution. It is a 401/403b style retirement. The teachers TRS went to that several years ago. Tier 1 PERS was pre 1986 I believe and Tier 2 was 1986 or 87 till 1997 and the last of the traditional pension is what I mentioned previously.

Also of note that before under PERS Tier1/2/ 3 you could not retire and come back into another PERS position. You could come back for a limited personal services contract that did not pay anything into your previously established. OR you could come back as a sub or temp also not paying into retirement etc. Now that Tier 4 is around you can retire and come back and start a 2nd retirement I believe. I have no Idea I have a long way to go till retirement
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can not come back into PERS after retiring without paying back what you have been paid out in retirement.  So as a Tier 3 I can not retire and then come back and work tier 4 and double dip. I can go to the private sector or work in LE out of state under another retirement system however.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:59:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Ok then but you can come back as contract employees and subs. My old director is back in a different department as a 1 year contract employee. Contract and temps do not fall under PERS
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 10:33:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 12:25:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Ok then but you can come back as contract employees and subs. My old director is back in a different department as a 1 year contract employee. Contract and temps do not fall under PERS
View Quote

There are supposed to be limits on how long you can come back as a contract employee. We have hired guys back but the time was limited. Forgot the actual amount.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 12:30:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Military pensions are half of your base pay so unless you were an officer of high rank you will need to work past retirement. Its a supplemental income. As for LEO's like myself If I go 25 years I will get about 37K to live on plush health insurance. If I go to 20 years which is early out option no heatlh insurance and I will get about 30K to live on. So yes I will have to work either way to make ends meet. The 401k they have for the new guys suck and we are seeing people leave now after 5 years and going to a state where they still have pensions. This reduced the overall quality of law enforcement as the experience leaves. Right now its extremely hard to get anyone to apply.
Pat
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 8:40:05 AM EDT
[#36]
correct It use to be 90 days now for certain positions they can run a year on basically like a personal services contract
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 8:42:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Military pensions are half of your base pay so unless you were an officer of high rank you will need to work past retirement. Its a supplemental income. As for LEO's like myself If I go 25 years I will get about 37K to live on plush health insurance. If I go to 20 years which is early out option no heatlh insurance and I will get about 30K to live on. So yes I will have to work either way to make ends meet. The 401k they have for the new guys suck and we are seeing people leave now after 5 years and going to a state where they still have pensions. This reduced the overall quality of law enforcement as the experience leaves. Right now its extremely hard to get anyone to apply.
Pat
View Quote

Ive heard that was happening but never could confirm it. We are also loosing people after 5 years, they get just enough experience to be more marketable then they leave. Meanwhile some of us go threw the cycle of training endless amounts of new people who have no ambition to do the job correctly
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 4:18:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Ive heard that was happening but never could confirm it. We are also loosing people after 5 years, they get just enough experience to be more marketable then they leave. Meanwhile some of us go threw the cycle of training endless amounts of new people who have no ambition to do the job correctly
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pat

The 5 year mark is also when they are vested and if they leave at that point they get to keep the states contribution to their 401K. Leaving before that is wasting a lot of money. Staying past it is pointless. What is sad was that the pension system was not what cased the problem with costs it was the health care costs going up. They should have kept the pension and dropped the healthcare. With the new 401K they still get health care if they work 25 years.
Pat
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 9:50:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Well, they did announce the big cut to the UA system and raising tuition, so that'll be interesting.  Considering both my dad and brother work for UAF, we'll see who is still in state come winter.  I'm strongly leaning toward (temporarily) heading out of state for my medical crap.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:10:31 PM EDT
[#40]
For those who feel entitled to the state's oil revenue, do you feel obliged to the state's debt?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top