Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2015 8:11:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 5:28:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn't he go by FreezinSig at one point?
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 5:38:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Didn't he go by FreezinSig at one point?
View Quote

Yup. No idea what happened there though. *shrug*
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 6:15:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought that was him.  I loaned him a chronograph a year or so ago.  He gave me some .22lr ammo for the use of the chronograph.  He is a genuinely good guy.  Can't believe he joined the Army, and to be a combat engineer at that!  It would be funny if he gets stationed back up here.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 8:35:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I thought that was him.  I loaned him a chronograph a year or so ago.  He gave me some .22lr ammo for the use of the chronograph.  He is a genuinely good guy.  Can't believe he joined the Army, and to be a combat engineer at that!  It would be funny if he gets stationed back up here.
View Quote

Considering his wife is EOD I just hope they can get coordinated PCS moves.  Would really suck otherwise.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 7:35:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Considering his wife is EOD I just hope they can get coordinated PCS moves.  Would really suck otherwise.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are enrolled in the military couples program, which supposedly is gonna keep up at the same duty stations. TDY and deployments can still happen whenever, but we both get seperation pay. She gets her first duty station assignment in a month,  just before I leave for OSUT, so hopefully that makes it easier for me to get stationed straight to the same base with no delay. After all my time away in the Arctic, seperation is the norm for us.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

And yes I was allowed to switch to this forgotten account by Striker and had my old one locked.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 12:25:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

We are enrolled in the military couples program, which supposedly is gonna keep up at the same duty stations. TDY and deployments can still happen whenever, but we both get seperation pay. She gets her first duty station assignment in a month,  just before I leave for OSUT, so hopefully that makes it easier for me to get stationed straight to the same base with no delay. After all my time away in the Arctic, seperation is the norm for us.

And yes I was allowed to switch to this forgotten account by Striker and had my old one locked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Considering his wife is EOD I just hope they can get coordinated PCS moves.  Would really suck otherwise

that's great news at least. good luck and keep us posted on how things go. IMO it'll be strange seeing photos of you without the beard.

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:18:37 AM EDT
[#7]
I will look like a giant boy.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 2:58:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let us know where you land.  I'm headed to Fort Polk this spring.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top