Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2015 11:41:24 PM EDT
I think I need one of these.  I got a chance to play with a M1 Tanker in the snow today

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:08:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice!  Was going to ride my snow machine today but it decided to shit the bed.  So I was going to hit Cushman after giving up on my snowmachine but wound up reloading some 44 special ammo instead.  Wish I would have hit Cushman instead.  Was it crowded?

Oh yea, what lens?
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:49:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice!  Was going to ride my snow machine today but it decided to shit the bed.  So I was going to hit Cushman after giving up on my snowmachine but wound up reloading some 44 special ammo instead.  Wish I would have hit Cushman instead.  Was it crowded?

Oh yea, what lens?
View Quote

It just seems like a day for things not to work.  Couldn't figure out why the hell my AR won't function, even with 4 people fussing over it.  UAF is going to nab it to see what he can figure out.  Hope the snowmachine gets going though, weather is supposed to dip this upcoming weekend.

And not many folks there at all, it was kind of nice.

And Nikon 50mm 1.8f at 1/2000, 1.8, auto iso (probably 1600 or so)
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 2:22:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice, I've got the 35mm 1.8.  I need to get it out and use it.  Snowmachine is back up and running, unfortunately have to work tomorrow so no riding.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top