Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2015 9:48:25 PM EDT
Hello all I was wondering if anybody had a S&W Shield in 9mm they wouldn't mind letting me put a couple boxes of bullets through. I've been thinking about getting one and finances are good, I just don't want to pull the trigger (pun intended) and end up with something I don't like. I would give a couple boxes of ammo to anyone kind enough. Or maybe someone can point me to a gun rental spot?
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:52:21 PM EDT
[#1]
IM inbound
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 10:31:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hello all I was wondering if anybody had a S&W Shield in 9mm they wouldn't mind letting me put a couple boxes of bullets through. I've been thinking about getting one and finances are good, I just don't want to pull the trigger (pun intended) and end up with something I don't like. I would give a couple boxes of ammo to anyone kind enough. Or maybe someone can point me to a gun rental spot?
View Quote

Alaskanforfreedom, did you end up getting to shoot a Shield? How did you like it? I have been shooting one on .40 and 9mm for several years now and find them a lot easier to shoot than the "Baby Glocks"

Until that day,
Darkop
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 3:44:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I bought it I really like it and like how it carries and shoots. I never would have thought I would be able carry appendix style (beer belly and all) but I can and conceal it reasonably well. I ordered Black Dog Concealments appendix holster with leather soft loops and I can don and doff it easily.
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 3:11:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah I bought it I really like it and like how it carries and shoots. I never would have thought I would be able carry appendix style (beer belly and all) but I can and conceal it reasonably well. I ordered Black Dog Concealments appendix holster with leather soft loops and I can don and doff it easily.
View Quote

Glad it worked out for you. I started carrying mine again now that it has gotten warmer. Carried a G19 the rest of the year. I just picked up a set of night sights that I need to install very soon!

Until that day,
Darkop
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top