Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2014 5:17:19 PM EDT
I cannot get into specifics, because obviously. Suffice to say, I am about to sue the shit out of Toyota, and have a winning case.

Again, I will not divulge details, because it would not be smart to do so on an open forum or with people who may be associated with Toyota, but this issue needs to be resolved, and it seems they are going to need some legal incentive to do so.

Thank you for any help you might be able to provide.
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 5:35:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 6:04:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Yale Metzger
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 6:09:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What kind of lawyer?
Legal liability?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
What kind of lawyer?
Legal liability?

Correct.

Quoted:
Yale Metzger

Thank you, I'll look this person up.
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 12:58:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Was going to jokingly say "Dewy, Cheatum, and Howe" off Spenard, but hope your case goes well. and if you get a "never work again" settlement you gotta have a BBQ at your new hillside Mc mansion with all you can drink scotch.

Link Posted: 12/7/2014 1:17:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Was going to jokingly say "Dewy, Cheatum, and Howe" off Spenard, but hope your case goes well. and if you get a "never work again" settlement you gotta have a BBQ at your new hillside Mc mansion with all you can drink scotch.

View Quote

Haha! Definitely not a "never work again" type lawsuit, more just getting them to unfuck themselves and quit screwing me over on something that is their fault.
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 8:03:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yale Metzger
View Quote

^^^
Yup.

For what you are describing, Yale should be perfect.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top