Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2014 11:38:50 PM EDT
Who was the guy busted for making illegal silencers or machineguns or whatnot?  Anyone have a link to the case?

I researched it a while back, but cant find it now.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 12:11:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 1:51:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 11:07:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:11:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Ouch.  $35k in fines AND lose over 100 firearms?  That's painful.  Not as painful ast FPMITA prison, but no slap on the wrist either.  I wonder if he's legally allowed to posess firearms now.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 6:02:07 PM EDT
[#5]
He wasn't before because of his 1990 felony, so Id say he is fucked for firearm ownership this lifetime.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 9:36:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 3:38:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He wasn't before because of his 1990 felony, so Id say he is fucked for firearm ownership this lifetime.
View Quote
Cabela's has a nice deal on blackpowder revolvers right now - I wonder if he's allowed those?

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 4:26:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Well if he orders online, who can stop him? Do felons get a mark on their ID like people who can't be served at bars?
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 6:03:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Cabela's has a nice deal on blackpowder revolvers right now - I wonder if he's allowed those?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Blackpowder firearms fall under the 'antique' clause and felons can own them.  Just don't get caught as a felon with one of the conversion cylinders that can shoot .44 spc and whatnot.

On a different note, it is kind of neat to watch the reenactors shooting bp at the cushman range every now and again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top