Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2014 12:33:20 AM EDT
I need a rail mounted on my 03A3 for a pseudo-scout set up, and wondered if anyone had someone they'd recommend for the work, or if anyone has had experience with Alaska Custom Firearms off Old Seward?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 6:26:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Steve at ak custom is a friend and a rock solid gunsmith.  I can recommend him with confidence.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 8:29:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Just tell 'em AKFFsent you?

This is good to hear, I need to have a rifle bedded
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:31:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Steve at ak custom is a friend and a rock solid gunsmith.  I can recommend him with confidence.
View Quote

This, Steve has built me many custom weapons from 1911's, revolvers and most recently a full house mountain lite .300 win mag Great dude and an artist when it comes to gunsmithing.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:45:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just tell 'em AKFFsent you?

This is good to hear, I need to have a rifle bedded
View Quote

Yep, my name is Scott.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:35:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the tip

I'll be going there Friday to getting done.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 4:06:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Are they any good at O/U shotguns?  I've got an older Charles Daly that has some parts missing that I'd like to have rebuilt.  Similar to early Browning Citoris, so if they can work on Brownings, they might be good with Charles Daly.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:29:49 PM EDT
[#7]
send them out of town , I had another run in with a gunsmith that tried to charge $200 to engrave a STEN tube .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top