Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2017 8:41:22 AM EDT
 Myself, My Wife and our Daughter have tickets to attend the event in CR tomorrow evening. I work tonight, I'll sleep when I get home, get up and head down there. Not sure what time we want to arrive. Doors open at 1600.(4pm) event takes place a 1900.(7pm) I am looking forward to this, as are Wifey and Daughter. We all voted to MAGA, so to actually see a sitting President, that we voted for, is pretty cool.
 I've never been to this venue. I need to park close.Wife is disabled/crippled/handicapped/whatever, she DGAF how you describe it.She has no Knee and some bones in her left leg.They were removed 12 years ago to keep her alive.She wears a brace on one leg and has to use a cane and be assisted when walking long distances. 
 Should we try to arrive early? get in and get seated well? or just chance it?

We plan on being there no matter what else happens.If any other HTF Arfcomers plan on being there, I have no idea what I'll be wearing at this time. If your'e attending, Message me.

Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:54:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Skip the free parking and go to the garage to the east of the venue. It's connected the cell center via a skybridge.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:27:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Skip the free parking and go to the garage to the east of the venue. It's connected the cell center via a skybridge.
View Quote
Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 1:23:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I voted for him once, and likely will again, but I'd have a hard time crossing the street to meet a politician. I guess Branstad, Grassley, and Ernst wouldn't be bad, anyone else is more or less dirt to me. 
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top