Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2016 11:40:03 AM EDT
The guy in the story is a nice guy (former SEAL) and he does a ton of shit for veterans.  If you see his dog, give him a call.  JATHAN 605-202-0101

More pictures in link.

Shitbag register story

facebook linky

Link Posted: 12/21/2016 3:00:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Know Jathan well.  Work with him a bit here at ISU.  Nice guy.  And he is a real deal former Seal.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 3:57:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Know Jathan well.  Work with him a bit here at ISU.  Nice guy.  And he is a real deal former Seal.
View Quote

Yes, I've done a bit of stuff with him before too.  I do not know him well though, but definitely a nice guy from the few personal interactions I've had with him, and the real deal indeed. 

I hope he gets his dog back.  That would be terrible. 
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 4:41:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes, I've done a bit of stuff with him before too.  I do not know him well though, but definitely a nice guy from the few personal interactions I've had with him, and the real deal indeed. 

I hope he gets his dog back.  That would be terrible. 
View Quote

I'm afraid that dog ran into a coyote or a semi.  I hope not but dogs in the Iowa countryside tend to lead a precarious existence.  

Jathan is an interesting sort.  I know him well enough to call him a friend.  Interesting life story.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 5:01:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not exceedingly hopeful after this long with the cold snap weve had.  But I sure hope so.

Some dogs get lucky, some not so much.

Sad either way.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top