Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2016 8:58:28 PM EDT
Gun show is a complete waste of time.  There were about 13 dealers. Over 3/4 of the tables were empty. And Big Bore raised the price to $10 to get in. I tried to get my money back but that was a complete waste of time.  Never again!
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 12:10:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Very odd.  That's always been one of my favorite smaller shows.  It got a slightly different mix of dealers than DSM and CR.  Usually that show is in January or February.  I wonder if this was a quick fill in the date show set up before the election.  I didn't even know they were having one that weekend.
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 8:29:35 PM EDT
[#2]
They always have this one the week before Thanksgiving. I wasted a bunch of money and time going to this show. The greasy no haired ass hole of owner is why I will NEVER go to one of his shows again. Like I said this show is usually pretty good as it gets dealers from Wisconsin and Ill to show up. It was not a last minute thing to do. It has been on his website all year. The few dealers I talked to were not happy either. I see this going very bad for him. if the dealers are pissed and will not come then this is a death sentence for his business.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top