Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2016 11:08:43 AM EDT
Like my back problems a.were not quite enough (which it is getting better and thanks to all who chimed in) , my mom has been fighting stage 3b lung cancer and the prognosis is not good. Like 15% survival not good.  I quit working last November and was at least able to sit with her for her 7hr chemo and radiation sessions and was able to talk about everything under the sun (she hates Hillary too!) My mom is tough as nails and to see her sick just sucks. On top of all that the Taxol chemo gave her lupus.  She wants to talk about funeral plans, but it's hard for me to cross that bridge right now. Just venting
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 12:06:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to hear that man.  Hang in there.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 8:24:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry to hear that man. Cancer sucks.

Prayers out for you and your family.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 8:31:15 PM EDT
[#3]
That's horrible man, sad news to hear. Sadly I've been down that kind of road too.

Here's hoping for a good future.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:28:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn.  

I'm sorry this is happening.  Prayers out.

Call me if you want to talk sometime.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:53:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys.  I am just sort of numb by it all right now.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top