Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2016 3:56:22 PM EDT
Okay, so I'm looking for somebody who can professionally install some carbon fiber vinyl, specifically for the roof of a 2010 Camaro SS. I've got a new carbon fiber cowl hood and spoiler coming in, and without paying $1-2000 for a dry carbon roof, I would like to complete the sort of two-tone look for around $200 maybe $400 total.

I am currently in southern Iowa. Any shops around the Des Moines area or anywhere close that does good work like that?

Thanks

Link Posted: 5/13/2016 4:28:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Schneider Graphics could do it. 515-289-4464.

They are in Des Moines. We have used them for police cars.
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 7:37:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

This!

They use premium 3M graphics and do a great job. we use them for our truck and trailer graphic installs.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:47:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This!

They use premium 3M graphics and do a great job. we use them for our truck and trailer graphic installs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This!

I'll give them a call monday then. Thanks guys
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 5:10:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Post pics when done.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 9:22:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Post pics when done.
View Quote

It might be a bit but I'll post some in the car/bike forum. Need to get my new carbon fiber cowl hood installed first.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top