Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2015 11:22:39 AM EDT
SORRY I forget this earlier so everyone that was interested could watch the series premier. This is a show about 10 guys trying to survive as long as possible on Vancouver island filming themselves all ALONE.  Winner collects $500,000. My buddy Lucas Miller is on the show.  He is from here in Quasky or Quasqueton Iowa. He is a great dude and for a guy that doesn't even have a television himself he said he would watch this show. It airs on Thursdays on the History channel at 9 central. Or you can watch free on History website or download the app. He post a lot of extended scenes on his Facebook page. So far seems like a great show. Thought I would share and give some support to a friend and fellow Iowan

http://www.history.com/shows/alone/videos/and-so-it-begins
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 11:25:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I will ad if you just want to scroll down and watch some casting tapes to get a feel for the guys its cool. And a lot of extra that won't be on the edited version
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 7:33:09 PM EDT
[#2]
HEY BEAR!????????
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 11:47:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Watched the first episode tonight, looks like its going to be a good show.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 2:19:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Might have to book a bear hunt up there
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:23:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Just set up camp and let them come to you.
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 1:28:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Now lions
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top