Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2015 3:46:46 PM EDT
for those that attended or missed it...

a couple of things...  first our thanks.  ryan and i were tickled that so many came out to participate with us when it was so wet and cold.  guys like dave, rick, andy from cca make this easy when they help out.  kevin and nick make themselves available to pitch in and make it work every time.  russ, teddy, jack, and many others roll up with no expectations other than helping out.  tom, jon, and others RSO'd for us along with kurt from IFC.  my neighbor brian and his brother-in-law jerod always show up to help and pitch in.

if ryan and i didn't have so many folks willing to lend a hand, i'm not sure we could do this stuff.  it really is the culmination of many people helping out that makes these work.  so...  THANK YOU ALL!

here's some pics...

some of the folks running through the line:

6.5CM bolt gun on the left (badger 2008 action, mike rock barrel with MTU taper at 24", manners T4A stock, surgeon dbm, cca's kepplinger-style trigger, apa rings, vortex 4.5-27 razor hd2 scope, atlas pod, YHM titanium can, etc.)

6.5CM LMT MWSE in the middle (LMT monolithic upper, LMT lower, LMT stock, LMT two stage trigger reworked by CCA, vortex 4.5-27 razor HD2 scope, EGW 20moa rail, mark 4 rings, harris swivel pod, YHM Titanium can, etc.)

556 CCA15 on the right (CCA lower, LMT stock, LMT mono upper with 14.5" CQB stick, JP "roller" trigger, vortex PST FFP 4-16, harris swivel pod, euro optics mount, etc.)

the 6.5CM LMT:

the 6.5CM LMT (4.5-27 vortex razor hd2, PVS 22 clip on, yhm can, etc.):

frontal view of the 6.5CM LMT:

some of the NV and Thermal goodies:

the 6.5CM bolt rig on the 500yd line:

kurt from IFC spotting for people with the new vortex razor hd 20-65x85 spotting scope :

night work:

silly nick:

view through the razor scope with a person next to me using an IR flashlight (this image is awful and was taken with a camera phone - the actual performance is remarkable):

view through the razor scope without IR illuminator (this image is awful and was taken with a camera phone - the actual performance is remarkable):

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:47:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:15:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Big thank you to all who came out, helped setup and teardown, the RSO's and both CCA and Big Springs (Brownells) for allowing me to 'join in on the fun!'

I had a great time talking with many of you and showing you various devices. Hopefully those that came out walked away feeling like we had answered all of the questions that they had.

And some more pics (through Night Vision of course!)

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:15:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Hope everyone had fun.

Good work boys
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:45:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I would like to thank everyone that made this possible. I enjoyed it even more than the last one. Thanks CCA, Nightlong Industries, the IFC, everyone that helped do everything and everyone that attended. What a good time
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:50:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:54:41 PM EDT
[#6]
shooting some of michaels rifles made it worth the long trip.  The JP trigger was definitely interesting to shoot I wish I had about a thousand more rounds down range with it.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 10:58:11 AM EDT
[#7]

good times...
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 10:13:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://youtu.be/LKGuajHIgMI

good times...
View Quote
This is why I love this stuff. I never saw half the stuff going on. Thanks for the wonderfull footage. Only my second home town shoot but am getting better each time about talking and socializing at this stuff. Trust me you don't want me  to comfortable....I talk a lot....septic can voach....ask him about my emails. Thanks again everyone

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:33:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 11:12:17 AM EDT
[#10]
part 2 from highjak86:

Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top