Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2015 6:29:53 PM EDT
Can anyone help find the owner? or is missing it?
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 10:46:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish it was mine haha I'm sure they don't need it I use to shoot there when I was up that way
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 11:04:14 PM EDT
[#2]
It was a last resort for me today.
I actually like the place. It is always dirty from dickheads leaving their garbage everywhere, I always have the place to myself it seems like, but it is a bit of a drive for me.

The Blackhawk park range is where I usually go.
They are both closed this weekend because it is so wet, but at least the Washburn one was open to walk ins, I just had to carry my gear like a mile on foot past the gate to shoot.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:40:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It was a last resort for me today.

I actually like the place. It is always dirty from dickheads leaving their garbage everywhere, I always have the place to myself it seems like, but it is a bit of a drive for me.

The Blackhawk park range is where I usually go.

They are both closed this weekend because it is so wet, but at least the Washburn one was open to walk ins, I just had to carry my gear like a mile on foot past the gate to shoot.

View Quote
Didn't know of either range. What is the longest range a guy can shoot there? In Buchanan county so not far.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:32:20 PM EDT
[#4]
15 25 50 100 200 yards at Black Hawk
15ish 50 100 yards at Washburn (I think the one in the middle is 50 but I have actually never shot at it since they redid the place a few years back)
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top