Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2014 9:04:37 PM EDT
Hey guys whats up? New to the AR scene and just wondering if theres anyone in the Cedar Rapids area that wants to get together and shoot and maybe give me a few tips on my shooting.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:47:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm in the Cedar area, but probably not the one you want giving you shooting tips for AR's.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 5:11:05 PM EDT
[#2]
What kind of help are you looking for?
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Looking at getting a scope here soon and have never sighted one in so possibly some tips on doing so and just seeing how my stance, position are while shooting. Anything to gain knowledge and get better.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 7:01:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Look up the Appleseed shootingcclasses. Dirt cheep and does a great job teaching the basics of rifle shooting.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 8:37:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looking at getting a scope here soon and have never sighted one in so possibly some tips on doing so and just seeing how my stance, position are while shooting. Anything to gain knowledge and get better.
View Quote

I could help you with zeroing the scope and see if I notice any "grave" shooting issues if you want.  I am kind of busy for the next few weeks and will be out of town for a while.  Email me at toclark "at" me dot com and we can discuss.

Tom
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 10:38:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm in IA city and would definitely meet up to go shooting sometime, but I also am probably not on the list of people to give you shooting tips
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top