Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 8/11/2014 5:39:42 PM EDT
http://braley.house.gov/survey-background-checks

Left cold intentionally.

Info from IFC located here.

FYI - I think it will only allow people from within his district to vote in the poll.  Just in case you forgot your zip code, a list of 1st Congressional District zip codes is located here.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:17:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Done....
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:56:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Hit that $hit like a red headed step child
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 9:26:46 PM EDT
[#3]
This is the second time he has run this poll. I have gave it to him both times.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 9:47:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I hit it, so did my wife.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:30:03 AM EDT
[#5]
HIT!
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 1:12:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Did someone from the MDA group write the damn intro to that poll?
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 1:15:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I can't see stats
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 1:20:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't see stats
View Quote

By design.

I emailed him asking him to post them. I imagine it won't do much other than making a staffer slightly uncomfortable.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 1:33:04 PM EDT
[#9]
I replied to his email a week or so back. But hit this and reiterated my response again. Unfortunately it will do no good with this bozo. The best way to stop him is for Joni to whoop his ass at the polls and to get him out of the House along with keeping him out of the Senate.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 5:10:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

By design.

I emailed him asking him to post them. I imagine it won't do much other than making a staffer slightly uncomfortable.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't see stats

By design.

Yep, I'd imagine the results will not be posted unless he gets the results he is looking for.  So if they never get posted it's a safe bet we won
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:16:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Seems you can hit this poll more than once. I went back to see if I could get results and voted again. Still no results post but it appeared to accept my second vote.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 7:41:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Or not showing results is maybe just a way they can skew them to show what they want
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top