Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2014 10:51:47 AM EDT
Hey all, so I start the new job at the Prison Friday, Anyone close? Thinking about moving closer within the next year (we currently live in Red Oak).

Theres got to be some ARFCOMMERs out here. Where are you
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 11:04:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Congrats on the new job.  

It takes a certain kind of person to do that job.  Your attitude makes a huge difference and get to know as many inmate's names as possible.  I don't live in that area though.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 12:24:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Congrats on the new job.  

It takes a certain kind of person to do that job.  Your attitude makes a huge difference and get to know as many inmate's names as possible.  I don't live in that area though.
View Quote

yup. Im not a CO, but a Foodservice Coordinator(Really high paid babysitter while they cook lol). But, I have to go to the CO academy
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 12:34:36 PM EDT
[#3]
We have a couple of members that work there, I'm sure they will reach out to you.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 2:31:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats!!

Feel free to IM me with any questions you might have.

I thought you were going to work for Shen PD?

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 8:05:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Congrats!!

Feel free to IM me with any questions you might have.

I thought you were going to work for Shen PD?

View Quote

Well that's the way they made it sound.  Last minute decided to hire the kidwith a college degree but less experience. Owell.

Where are you located
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:39:12 AM EDT
[#6]
congrats!
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 6:07:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
congrats!
View Quote

Thanks man. This is a BIG step up pay and Benifiys wise compared to the pd so I'm liking at it like a 'everything happens for a reason' deal
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top