User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 2/19/2014 11:59:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you guys see a new addition could you please post it in this thread? I think I've done a decent job catching most of the responses, but I can't be certain I'm getting them all. Thanks gang.
View Quote

No, thank YOU!

I did something similar to this when Shall Issue was going through the motions and I know it's hard to keep up with.
Link Posted: 2/19/2014 1:37:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the kind words guys.

More importantly, any updates on the vote??? I'm away from a computer for most of the afternoon/evening.
Link Posted: 2/19/2014 2:11:15 PM EDT
[#3]
17-4 in support..
Link Posted: 2/19/2014 2:18:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
17-4 in support..
View Quote

Nice who voted against?
Link Posted: 2/19/2014 2:22:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Assuming all of the Republicans voted aye, that means the Dems split 5/4.  Not bad so far.  We need as many of them as possible on our side if this is to have a chance in the Senate.
Link Posted: 2/19/2014 2:22:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Nice who voted against?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
17-4 in support..

Nice who voted against?

Not sure. The minutes aren't online just yet. I just saw that IFC posted on Facebook that the outcome was 17-4
Link Posted: 2/19/2014 2:35:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Phase one - complete.

HUZZAH!  
Link Posted: 2/19/2014 2:38:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Phase one - complete.

HUZZAH!  
View Quote

And on to phase two! What is our next course of action? Is there somethimg we can do above and beyond spreading the word and contacting reps?
Link Posted: 2/19/2014 3:07:01 PM EDT
[#9]
now to get it out of the house and into the senate!

let's roll!
Link Posted: 2/19/2014 3:58:23 PM EDT
[#10]
so what happens next? a full vote in the House or does it go to the Senate now?
Link Posted: 2/19/2014 5:07:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
so what happens next? a full vote in the House or does it go to the Senate now?
View Quote

You are correct. Full vote in the House at a date that (as far as I can tell) is to be determined.

Here's a good 3 page doc on the exact process a bill takes in the Iowa legislature.  From bill to law in Iowa
Link Posted: 2/19/2014 5:18:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Good work everyone. As I said before, phase one: complete! Now we move to the full House for a vote. Please do not let up now, this process will only get more difficult as we progress forward. So we must not let off the gas.

I just wrote another email to the Rep. in my district. Feel free to use this if you like (I want to make this as easy as possible for you guys to get involved).

Rep. XXXXXX-

Once again I'm writing ask for your support for House File 384. This afternoon this bill was passed out of committee with bi-partisan support by a 17-4 margin. As you know this means it'll be heading to the House. I'd like to know how you'll be voting when this bill comes before you. I personally believe this to be good legislation.

Right now HF384 has indications of support from nearly 40 representatives, and the list gets longer by the day. Leadership from both houses and both sides of the aisle have also declared their support for this bill. If you have any reservations, or concerns related to the bill I'd be happy to discuss as them (as best I can) with you in further detail.

As a voting member of your district I'd love to see my rep. voting yes to expand the rights of Iowans.

Respectfully-

CaesAR15
1234 Main St.
Anytown, IA  12345
View Quote

And just for good measure, here's the link to the IFC form letter which will automatically send a letter to your rep once you put in your address - IFC letter
Link Posted: 2/19/2014 6:28:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Good work everyone. As I said before, phase one: complete! Now we move to the full House for a vote. Please do not let up now, this process will only get more difficult as we progress forward. So we must not let off the gas.

I just wrote another email to the Rep. in my district. Feel free to use this if you like (I want to make this as easy as possible for you guys to get involved).

And just for good measure, here's the link to the IFC form letter which will automatically send a letter to your rep once you put in your address - IFC letter
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Rep. XXXXXX-

Once again I'm writing ask for your support for House File 384. This afternoon this bill was passed out of committee with bi-partisan support by a 17-4 margin. As you know this means it'll be heading to the House. I'd like to know how you'll be voting when this bill comes before you. I personally believe this to be good legislation.

Right now HF384 has indications of support from nearly 40 representatives, and the list gets longer by the day. Leadership from both houses and both sides of the aisle have also declared their support for this bill. If you have any reservations, or concerns related to the bill I'd be happy to discuss as them (as best I can) with you in further detail.

As a voting member of your district I'd love to see my rep. voting yes to expand the rights of Iowans.

Respectfully-

CaesAR15
1234 Main St.
Anytown, IA  12345

Hit the IFC link again.
Link Posted: 2/20/2014 4:33:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Official minutes from yesterday's House Judiciary Committee vote have not been posted yet, but IFC posted their list of the 17 who voted "Yea"on suppressors.

Please take a minute to send these 17 a note thanking for them for their vote.

HF384 - The nice list:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

And here's the 4 members of the Judic. committee that do think your rights should be expanded. If you contact them, please be respectful while explaining your disappointment in their vote yesterday.

HF384 - The naughty list
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Link Posted: 2/20/2014 4:39:12 AM EDT
[#15]
I shared the IFC canned letter link as widely as possible on my social networking sites. If I tell two friends and they tell two friends and so on that can add up to our elected officials being bombarded by emails and hopefully realize this is kind of a big deal. Branstad has said if the bill makes it to his desk he will sign it in to law, so the big hurdle sounds like the senate.
Link Posted: 2/20/2014 5:12:59 AM EDT
[#16]
List is up to date - based on yesterday's House Judic. Com. vote, and ARFCOM's correspondence campaign.

House
45 for HF384 v. 9 uncommitted or against

Senate
21 for HF384 v. 5 uncommitted or against
Link Posted: 2/20/2014 2:09:06 PM EDT
[#17]
What is Branstads view on this?  I have seen nothing, is there little chance of this getting on his desk? Or will he follow the will of the Majority?
Link Posted: 2/20/2014 2:14:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Looks like the right to bear arms amendment is dead this year

http://www.kcci.com/politics/these-controversial-bills-appear-dead-in-iowa-legislature/24584994
Link Posted: 2/20/2014 3:18:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What is Branstads view on this?  I have seen nothing, is there little chance of this getting on his desk? Or will he follow the will of the Majority?
View Quote

we have no reason to suspect the gov won't sign it.  it is a bipartisan bill and he's been in favor of it in past discussions.
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 5:01:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Just got off the phone with Senator Daryl Beall (D) and he says he will support it,as long as there are no amendments attached that he would not vote for!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 6:25:14 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Just got off the phone with Senator Daryl Beall (D) and he says he will support it,as long as there are no amendments attached that he would not vote for!!
View Quote
I had not received a response from him yet so good to hear.  Also have not received a response from Rep. Helen Miller

Link Posted: 2/21/2014 6:36:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I had not received a response from him yet so good to hear.  Also have not received a response from Rep. Helen Miller    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He said he's been busy-I called and left messages every day and e-mailed the crap out of him.I was shocked that he called me at 8 in the evening.Told me he heard from a dozen or so people on the issue.

I'm down in Farnhamville-Shaw was already on the good guy list before I heard back from him.
Link Posted: 2/23/2014 5:27:45 PM EDT
[#23]
List is up to date.

House
45 for HF384 v. 9 uncommitted or against

Senate
22 for HF384 v. 5 uncommitted or against
Link Posted: 2/23/2014 5:41:10 PM EDT
[#24]
It's been a few days guys, but we are clearly making some waves. I say that because I just got another response from Sen. Rita Hart (D) - Dist. 49 (Clinton County). I've emailed her a handful of times since she's in my region - not my district, but close enough that I see her signs on roadsides during election time. Up until this point she's never declared a position, simply stating that she's been told the bill won't leave Sen. Hogg's Judiciary Committee. But tonight she responded to another email saying:

Dear CaesAR15:
I try to respond as quickly as possible.  I know that if someone is emailing me about a particular bill, it must be pretty important to them, so I want them to know that I appreciate their interest.
I will be studying this bill very carefully.   I need a little more education on this issue before I decide if I would vote yes or no, so I will continue to keep an open mind, ask a lot of questions, and make sure I’ve looked at the issue carefully before I am ready to vote.  Thank you for bringing the issue to my attention and helping me understand your position.  Please stay in contact on this matter and any other issue of concern.
Sincerely,
Rita

Rita R. Hart
Iowa State Senator
District 49
View Quote

I hope she gives this some genuine thought, and seriously looks at the facts, but at this point I have to assume she's merely pandering to me. Regardless, the fact that she's not going back to her previous statements about the bill not leaving the senate judic. comm. gives me hope. We may very well be generating enough pressure that the senate will have to act. There's no way of knowing for certain, the only way we can be sure is to keep the heat up, and the pressure on.

I have my doubts about winning Rita Hart to our cause, but thinking about the big picture I'm encouraged to see what may be the first chink in the armor. We can't stop now!

IFC HF384 'Email Your Legislator' link
Link Posted: 2/24/2014 2:21:41 PM EDT
[#25]
I just received the following email from Bruce Hunter.  He was following up on the email thread I posted earlier:

Lance,

Thanks for setting me straight.

After looking deeper into the matter, I have seen no instance where a suppressor has made a gun more dangerous  or has caused the crime rate to increase.  I will take you at your word that I would still be able to hear you from a quarter mile away even with a suppressor.  Therefore I see no reason to not allow suppressors to be made legal in Iowa.  If this bill should come before the House for consideration, I will vote yes.

Thank you again for making me look at this matter a little closer.  I truly appreciate it.

Representative Bruce Hunter
Iowa House of Representatives
District 34
Link Posted: 2/24/2014 5:52:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I just received the following email from Bruce Hunter.  He was following up on the email thread I posted earlier:

Lance,

Thanks for setting me straight.

After looking deeper into the matter, I have seen no instance where a suppressor has made a gun more dangerous  or has caused the crime rate to increase.  I will take you at your word that I would still be able to hear you from a quarter mile away even with a suppressor.  Therefore I see no reason to not allow suppressors to be made legal in Iowa.  If this bill should come before the House for consideration, I will vote yes.

Thank you again for making me look at this matter a little closer.  I truly appreciate it.

District 34
View Quote

good to hear
Link Posted: 2/24/2014 5:54:28 PM EDT
[#27]
The wife got one like that also. Bruce Hunter has been in the oppose section.

District, 34

Mrs. Binford,

Thank you for writing me concerning your support for legalizing suppressors in Iowa..

I am sorry it has taken me so long to respond but I wanted to get my facts straight on this subject.  After looking into the matter, I have seen no instance where a suppressor has made a gun more dangerous  or has caused the crime rate to increase where it has been legalized.  I have also viewed the use of suppressors on You Tube and I believe that one still would be able to hear a fired gun from a quarter mile away even with a suppressor.  Therefore I see no reason to not allow suppressors to be made legal in Iowa.  If this bill should come before the House for consideration, I will vote yes.

Thank you again for writing.  If you should have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

District 34
Link Posted: 2/24/2014 6:01:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Are you a southsider, binford?
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 4:08:57 AM EDT
[#29]
List is up to date.

House
46 for HF384 v. 8 uncommitted or against

Senate
22 for HF384 v. 5 uncommitted or against
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 6:54:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Yea
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 6:59:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Got two interesting responses yesterday. One was from Sen. Brad Zaun telling me he fully supports HF384 and will vote yes (no surprise, he's said this before and he's already on the list). He's also apparently sponsoring a few other gun rights bills. I thanked him for his support and asked what the thought the odds of this making it to a full Senate vote were. Here's his response:

I am hearing a maybe on this, my guess is this would be a bill negotiated in the end.

Brad
View Quote

Not much to go on, but reason enough to keep the pressure up - I shudder to think what kind of watered down 'negotiated' form of suppressor ownership we could end up with.

With that said I've been trading emails with Sen. Rob Hogg, who at this time, appears to be our biggest adversary on this one (he chair's the Senate Judiciary Committee, and has said this doesn't need to be voted on this year). Here's the back and forth emails we've shared.

Senator-

Please vote yes and support HF384.

Suppressors cut down on noise related to using a firearm. They literally make shooting safer for firearms owners and those around them. This is legislation that makes guns safer. Not only that, buying a suppressor requires federal background checks done by the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives, and there are literally 0.00 known firearms crimes related to owners of suppressors. Suppressors are already legal in 39 other states. Iowans want this. There's no logical reason why it doesn't deserve a vote - and a YES vote at that.

If you could please indicate how you'd vote on this bill I'd greatly appreciate it. If you have any questions, or concerns I'd be happy to discuss in further detail.

Thank you.

CaesAR15

==============================

CaesAR15 –

Thank you for your additional thoughts on this bill.

Do you know why the Legislature passed the ban on suppressors in 1983 and why Governor Branstad signed the bill?  I am trying to understand that history.

Rob

Rob-

Thanks for getting back to me.

In your research have you found how many gun crimes were committed by owners of suppressors in the last 10 years?

As I've started following this issue it's become obvious to me that the owners of suppressors are not the ones committing gun crimes. I haven't been able to find any record of a gun crime being committed by the owner suppressor. Have you?

I do not know why this ban was passed in 1983. Truth be told I was born in 1984, and it was several years later before I started following Iowa politics.

Before you get too caught up in what happened 30+ years ago, I'd hope you realize that right now suppressors are legal in 39 other states, who coincidentally do not have any legal, crime, or other issues related to these items or their owners.

CaesAR15

=============================

CaesAR15 –

Thanks for your additional thoughts.  I plan to research the issue this summer.  I also haven’t been able to find anyone who can tell me why Governor Branstad signed the bill in 1983, so I need to work on that this summer, too.

Rob

Rob-

Thanks for the response. I hope you find an answer sooner than this summer. This bill is finding bipartisan support, including pledges of support from both the Senate's majority, and minority leaders. HF384 is expected to pass the House, and nearly a majority of senators have already pledged to vote yes should it come before them. This list continues to grow almost daily.

I'd hate to see a good piece of legislation with strong support wither and die as a result of a vote over 30 decades old.

In the meantime, do you have any other questions or concerns related to HF384 or the legalization of suppressors? I'd be happy to answer them as best I can.

Respectfully-
CaesAR15
View Quote

When he says he needs to "research the issue this summer" he's essentially saying "I ain't gunna let this go through." That's because this year's session will likely end by the first part of May. We need to be flooding his inbox, and everyone else's.
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 5:28:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Fuck that - it got rid of all the other NFA language.

That's the problem with framing the issue with only one point; the opposition might take you seriously.
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 6:13:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That's the problem with framing the issue with only one point; the opposition might take you seriously.
View Quote

Yeah,fuck that! Might as well not have anything if we don't get everything!
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 6:43:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

We knew that a long time ago. They said this was the original plan all along
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 7:04:18 PM EDT
[#36]
a piece now, a piece next year and so on, as long as we are headed in the right direction I see it as a win, although I would love to be as unrestricted as some other states.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 5:16:48 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm just venting, that's all.  I understand incrementalism.  I'm fucking pissed I won't be able to travel with my SBR, though.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 6:50:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Debate and a full House vote on HF2381 (the new version of HF384) scheduled for tomorrow! 02/27/14

From the IFC facebook page:
We just got the word that HF 2381 - Legalize Silencers for Iowans bill - will be debated on the House floor tomorrow with vote to follow. The schedule isn't posted yet so we don't have a time, but check the Legislative website and tune in early if you want to hear the debate!
View Quote

You can live stream the debate/vote at the following link:
http://coolice.legis.iowa.gov/Cool-ICE/default.asp?Category=House&Service=LiveVideo

IFC form letter to your Rep & Senator https://www.votervoice.net/IFC/campaigns/34420/respond HIT IT GUYS!!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:40:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Yes!

Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:53:32 AM EDT
[#40]
This is fantastic!  As far as the all or nothing, I would like to see it all as well.  The fact is, that just getting our foot in the door is a way better place to gain full NFA than trying for all at once.  I think it was the state of Washington that just went through and added the rest of the NFA language after having suppressors for quite some time.  I think I recall they got it without a no vote cast.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 10:34:31 AM EDT
[#41]
I haven't seen Phyllis Thede, my House representative, on the for or against list.

I also have not heard from her after three rather mundane emails, so after seeing the update today I sent her this email, followed by a voicemail to her office and home phone urging a call back.

Subject: Your position on HF 2381

Hello ma'am,

I have sent you multiple emails in regards to HF 384, which is now HF2381, and received no response.

I am sure you are not ignoring me, a voter in your district, so I would like a chance to hear your position on HF2381 before it comes to the floor for a vote tomorrow.

I encourage your support of the legalization of suppressors for Iowans and am sure you understand that potential suppressor owners have to pay a $200 tax stamp, submit fingerprints, and undergo an FBI background check (which can take as long as 11 months to complete) just to purchase one suppressor.

Suppressors limit the sound profile of a firearm to safe hearing limits, but do not make a firearm "whisper" like Hollywood would lead you to believe.

The benefits you realize by supporting this legislation to anti- firearm constituents is reducing noise pollution. Your support also shows you recognize the importance of second amendment issues to law abiding citizens, and voters of your district, like myself.

I look forward to your response confirming your support of HF2381 and a vote in support of this bill tomorrow. (before the debate and vote tomorrow).

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to call me at 563-xxx-xxxx, and or reply to this email address.

Thank you,

papes

Has anyone gotten any response from Thede?

ETA: I just got a response from her stating that she just started reading the bill and was seeking input from others, but had no position at this time.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 11:28:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I haven't seen Phyllis Thede, my House representative, on the for or against list.

I also have not heard from her after three rather mundane emails, so after seeing the update today I sent her this email, followed by a voicemail to her office and home phone urging a call back.

Subject: Your position on HF 2381

Hello ma'am,

I have sent you multiple emails in regards to HF 384, which is now HF2381, and received no response.

I am sure you are not ignoring me, a voter in your district, so I would like a chance to hear your position on HF2381 before it comes to the floor for a vote tomorrow.

I encourage your support of the legalization of suppressors for Iowans and am sure you understand that potential suppressor owners have to pay a $200 tax stamp, submit fingerprints, and undergo an FBI background check (which can take as long as 11 months to complete) just to purchase one suppressor.

Suppressors limit the sound profile of a firearm to safe hearing limits, but do not make a firearm "whisper" like Hollywood would lead you to believe.

The benefits you realize by supporting this legislation to anti- firearm constituents is reducing noise pollution. Your support also shows you recognize the importance of second amendment issues to law abiding citizens, and voters of your district, like myself.

I look forward to your response confirming your support of HF2381 and a vote in support of this bill tomorrow. (before the debate and vote tomorrow).

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to call me at 563-xxx-xxxx, and or reply to this email address.

Thank you,

papes

Has anyone gotten any response from Thede?

ETA: I just got a response from her stating that she just started reading the bill and was seeking input from others, but had no position at this time.
View Quote

I also live in Rep. Thede's district. I just looked, I've emailed her 14 times about this (and that's not counting all my IFC emails that've been directed to her). Every time, no response. I've called her. No response. Quite frankly, I'm a little disappointed she got back to you after just a couple emails. (kidding)

If I had to guess, I'd say she's probably a No vote. But even if she votes no, what really frustrates me about her isn't how she votes, but the fact that she's clearly avoided responding to me (and you too up until a little a while) -- there's no way she could have NOT seen all those emails. Heck, I've gotten several replies from Sen. Rob Hogg and he's openly stated he won't let this bill pass his committee. Ticks me off that she won't come out and say what her initial impressions are. If you oppose it go ahead an oppose it, but own it. I may disagree with you but at least have the decency to correspond when your constituents take the time to write/call you. You'd think that would be covered in "Legislator 101" class. Makes me wonder if she's really representing my interests.

To be entirely honest I have a lot more respect for Sen. Hogg than I do Rep. Thede. He may not agree with me, but he at least gives me the time of day to discuss the issues, and I don't even live in his district!

Sorry for the rant. This has been building for a while (I'm glad to hear I'm not alone).

I'll go update the list now.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 11:37:28 AM EDT
[#43]
You are right I have more respect for Hogg he has taken the time to respond to every one of my emails.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 11:43:38 AM EDT
[#44]
CaesAR15

I wasn't going to create a wall of text quoting both of our post's, but I wondered to myself if she wasn't ignoring others too.

I agree, she is probably a no, based on her handling of our communications. (but I will still keep on her case about it, respectfully, but assertively)

Like you said about Hogg, at least he responds and states his position... I have a MAJOR issue with a representative who flat out disregards their constituents.

If you are interested, let's team up and make sure she understands that this behavior is unacceptable.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 11:51:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
CaesAR15

I wasn't going to create a wall of text quoting both of our post's, but I wondered to myself if she wasn't ignoring others too.

I agree, she is probably a no, based on her handling of our communications. (but I will still keep on her case about it, respectfully, but assertively)

Like you said about Hogg, at least he responds and states his position... I have a MAJOR issue with a representative who flat out disregards their constituents.

If you are interested, let's team up and make sure she understands that this behavior is unacceptable.
View Quote

GAME ON!

I'm actually writing her an email that basically mimics my above post right now. I'll PM it to you. I'm thinking this is something that also needs to be addressed in a public forum or town hall of some sort - rather than privately in an email that can be easily tossed aside.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 11:56:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

GAME ON!

I'm actually writing her an email that basically mimics my above post right now. I'll PM it to you. I'm thinking this is something that also needs to be addressed in a public forum or town hall of some sort - rather than privately in an email that can be easily tossed aside.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
CaesAR15

GAME ON!

I just looked up her Facebook profile, I think that a post on her Facebook profile explaining that no fewer than 15 email's and multiple phone calls went without response, regardless of the issue, might get some attention. I am also ready to address her behavior publicly.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 12:22:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Any update on the when HF384 might be voted on by the full house?
View Quote

it'll come before the house 2-27.  i'm told they'll take it up (now HF2381) tomorrow upon gaveling in...

you can watch it live via the house video stream!
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 12:39:55 PM EDT
[#48]
For what it's worth (and I don't know what that is) it's on the house debate calendar for tomorrow as well.  I don't know that the order means anything but it is last.  Septic probably has more insight as to how that goes down. This doc gets updated frequently so it may change by the time you read it: https://www.legis.iowa.gov/docs/pubs/hdcweb/current/current.pdf
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 1:47:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Does anyone know why the SBR language was dropped? That seems less controversial than suppressors.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 2:18:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Does anyone know why the SBR language was dropped? That seems less controversial than suppressors.
View Quote

Because all of the language except for suppressors was dropped. Single issues are easier to get the point across on.
Incremental change, like how MO did it.
Page / 14
Page Hometown » Iowa
Top Top