BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 8:05:28 AM EDT
[#1]
These are great matches, FUN, laid back, safe, and everyone is more then willing to help you if you have questions.  Bolt guns and semi autos are welcome but optics are pretty much as must.  Registration is just before the match starts and you can shoot all three matches or just one.  $10 for the Sniper, $10 for the DMC, and as much as you want to spend for the chalk challenge.  There is a quick description of the matches on the Colfax Gun Club web page http://www.colfaxgunclub.com/schedule/schedule.html  For direction get off I80 at the Colfax exit,  turn north on 117 to Fleet ave take it west to N 4th ave W, take it west to W 120th St. N, take it south to the Range.  There are normally signs along the way.  Ammo - 15-20 rounds, depending on number of targets, for he Sniper, as much as you need to shoot everything for the DMC, and as much as you want to bet for the chalk challenge.  I hope this helps some of the questions out there.   I wish I could be there today but I'm working.  Hope everyone has fun.  Send one for me!
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 9:19:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd love to go but it's the wife's company party at AdventureLand.  
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 11:21:13 PM EDT
[#3]
So the next one is in August?  May have to add it to the calendar.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 11:13:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Looking  for information on the Aug. 30 match. I have not been to the new range,ect.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 1:29:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Also going to try and make this one.  Couldn't make the last three due to conflicts. Any info on the 30 Aug match would be much appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 2:41:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone have news on this? I heard they were using a different range and I'm not sure of the address.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:00:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Heading to this in the AM, anyone else going?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:16:00 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm planning on it. Hope to see you in the am.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top