Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2017 3:10:18 PM EDT
Browsing some options for a half day fishing charter on Lake Michigan.  My dad lives near Frankfort but we can make TC in a half hour.

Anyone have suggestions or hookups?
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:44:08 PM EDT
[#1]
How about the other way?  Fuzzy Bear runs a GREAT charter.  We went out with him and tagged out when all the other boats coming in were skunked or 1/2 fish.  He's a great captain and knows how to fish.

http://www.fuzzybearcharters.net/
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 10:14:34 PM EDT
[#2]
What is the range of how much these trips cost here?  I'm thinking about taking my boys out so they can catch some bigger fish. 
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 9:03:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What is the range of how much these trips cost here?  I'm thinking about taking my boys out so they can catch some bigger fish. 
View Quote
From what I have seen $500 for a half day with 4 adults seems to be pretty common.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 7:39:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

From what I have seen $500 for a half day with 4 adults seems to be pretty common.
View Quote
Roughly this.  We had 5 people and it was $162.50/each including day licenses for Indiana.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top