Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2017 6:10:55 PM EDT
I am a month removed from second back surgery, and my career in the oil fields is most likely over. Have spent 23 years doing the same thing and am now likely going to be told that there is no place for me at the company I have worked for since 1994, because the of the liability and requirements of the job. I honestly have a pretty good resume for someone not having a bunch of initials after their name, and thought I would reach out to see if anyone possibly has job openings? I obviously am going through the regular channels as well but it doesn't hurt to explore all options. I would be more than happy to send my resume to anyone who might look it over. thanks and God Bless.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 6:37:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't help, other than to give your thread a bump to keep it alive.
Good luck.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:09:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Appreciate the bump
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 9:13:45 AM EDT
[#3]
PM Me.  If I don't acknowledge then I did not get it.    

2Hut8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top