Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2017 11:40:26 AM EDT
Met up with a few friends.

Staff was nice, helpful and got us moving quick due to our time schedule. Place was wide open, clean and well lit.

Retail prices on non gun items, like everywhere else, were crazy high. Ammo prices were high ($12.99/100 .22LR CCI) I thought gun prices were fair, good selection of rifles and handguns. Learned a thing or two about the G43's as I may want to get one this year.

I liked the range, well lit and they didn't have a dumb computer control for the targets, just lines painted on the floor and walls with yardage painted on walls per line and a simple switch to bring targets back and forth.

We'll probably go back.

I guess it used to be something else, went under and the current owners/ operators have their shit together.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 5:36:39 PM EDT
[#1]
It appears that the location used to be one of the "Target Sports" locations.  I'd guess that the Royal Oak and Orchard Lake pricing structure used at those locations didn't work downriver.  Likely a more price sensitive market.

In any case, while I don't have any plans to go there, I'll give the new folks the benefit of doubt and wish them the best.

MHO, YMMV, etc.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:38:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you shoot the G43? I was anti-Glock until my neighbor got me to shoot his, then I couldn't find one fast enough. If you want to shoot one, let me know and I can meet up with you sometime in the next week or two. If you want to buy one, I can point you to a good FFL whose pricing is competitive.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:17:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you shoot the G43? I was anti-Glock until my neighbor got me to shoot his, then I couldn't find one fast enough. If you want to shoot one, let me know and I can meet up with you sometime in the next week or two. If you want to buy one, I can point you to a good FFL whose pricing is competitive.
View Quote

I have shot one before, few guys have them for off duty carry. Just wasn't aware of some of the sight options.

We have an FFL that get us LE pricing on the Glocks.

I appreciate the offer, and I to am 'typically' anti Glock due to ergo's and other little issues..but the 43 is a good option for me.

Thanks again!

Link Posted: 2/28/2017 1:17:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have shot one before, few guys have them for off duty carry. Just wasn't aware of some of the sight options.

We have an FFL that get us LE pricing on the Glocks.

I appreciate the offer, and I to am 'typically' anti Glock due to ergo's and other little issues..but the 43 is a good option for me.

Thanks again!

View Quote

Anytime
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 7:07:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad to hear it reopened Hope the range prices are good.  I also hope they do some kind of pin or plate leagues too!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top