Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2017 5:07:51 PM EDT
I received notice in an email from Michigan Out of Doors. This only link I have right now is this one:

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2017/01/11_city_parks_nichols_arboretu.html

Since deer are a nuisence in Ann Arbor I think we should release wolves down there to help out. Let them city libs deal with the problem they promoted in the U.P.  Then again, now that this precedent has been establish, how 'bout we start a wolf vasectomy program in the U.P.? Start shooting the wolves in the balls.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 11:00:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Where do I sign up for the wolf nut bullseye contest?
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 7:31:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Instead of nasty sterilization drugs, why don't they issue more permits for deer heavy areas?
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Instead of nasty sterilization drugs, why don't they issue more permits for deer heavy areas?
View Quote

The uppity leftist snobs don't want joe sixpack hunterdude getting rid of the deer, they want to piss away their tax dollars sterilizing deer, or paying professional shooters.

ETA: the sterilizations are surgical according to the article.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:59:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Now that wouldn't waste millions of dollars would it? 
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I received notice in an email from Michigan Out of Doors. This only link I have right now is this one:

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2017/01/11_city_parks_nichols_arboretu.html

Since deer are a nuisence in Ann Arbor I think we should release wolves down there to help out. Let them city libs deal with the problem they promoted in the U.P.  Then again, now that this precedent has been establish, how 'bout we start a wolf vasectomy program in the U.P.? Start shooting the wolves in the balls.
View Quote

Funniest Best solution I have heard!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top