Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2016 5:30:49 AM EDT
"Good afternoon sir..would you like to try our new fragrance for men?"  is what I was waiting to run into at the Mason Show yesterday. It's supposed to be a gun show not sell everything but...
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 12:47:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
"Good afternoon sir..would you like to try our new fragrance for men?"  is what I was waiting to run into at the Mason Show yesterday. It's supposed to be a gun show not sell everything but...
View Quote

"We have Eau de Diaphoresis and Eau de Flatulance.  They both are perfect aromas for your remembering your Gun Show experience."
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 8:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I was thinking Hoppes was the mens gun show frag
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 10:22:10 PM EDT
[#3]
The smell is elusive.  There's a hint of not showering for a couple of days, plus the smell of fresh sweat from wearing way too much outdoor coat indoors.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 1:49:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Maybe they're on to something, it would be nice if some of those guys smelled a little less like BO and ass.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 7:24:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Its probably the guy from Total Firearms.

Chinook3
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:07:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Its probably the guy from Total Firearms.

Chinook3
View Quote

I just used their range last Saturday. The "grown man with a pony tail" range guy who pissed everyone off or made them super uncomfortable (talked to you with his hand on your shoulder kinds of stuff) isn't there anymore.

It was 87x more enjoyable to shoot there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top