Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2016 10:39:23 AM EDT
Would we still have won the state if there had been a Senate race this year? Would Dem turnout have been higher or could we have picked up a Senate seat?
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 12:35:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Just because we won this time around we won't rest on our laurels. We are past due the time when our Senators should be more conservative and especially gun friendly. Our current lap dogs are Democratic party hacks that have never had an original idea in their lives. Neither one of them has ever bucked their party on any issue.........ever!

This is why we are in the mess we're in. Party affiliation has been more important inside the Democratic party than common sense and independent thinking.  

The Senate needs fortification and we'll have a chance to help. The Constitution only means something if the people that pledge "to protect and defend it" actually follow it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:56:29 PM EDT
[#2]
In the U.S. and State House races, all the openings local to me went to Dems (i.e., incumbents or their chosen successors).  But then I'm in a Blue county.  From what I read yesterday, Trump only won the whole state by 13,225 votes.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 9:28:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I think we got lucky not having a Senate race. We just can't seem to get rid of those anchors around our necks.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 7:04:34 AM EDT
[#4]
This may be of interest:

Swing states margin
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 5:50:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This may be of interest:

Swing states margin
View Quote
Excellent link, thanks for posting it!

Link Posted: 11/17/2016 9:48:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice link.
Next time some asswipe liberal whines to me about the popular vote I'll tell them President Trump won 3/5 of all the states so they should shut the fuck up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top