Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/20/2016 4:40:06 PM EDT
Im in Livonia, I can't find any. Played gold in Salem today and took note as I drove through Livonia, Northville and Salem, all I saw where "Hillary for Prison" signs, Trump signs and one home with a Trump/Pence flag.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm seeing a few in Royal Oak, and the occasional Bernie sign (still).

There were a smattering of Trump signs before the primary, but they didn't last long.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 6:23:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm seeing a few in Royal Oak, and the occasional Bernie sign (still).

There were a smattering of Trump signs before the primary, but they didn't last long.
View Quote

There are quite a few in Royal oak, but if you have ever seen the people who's houses they re in front of its not really any surprise.

There are still quite a few trump signs, but folks have taken to putting them inside their front windows
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 7:10:59 PM EDT
[#3]
One in my ao.   Rest are all trump

Saw a second one sprout up.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 8:21:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw one in lowell while working. Literally the only one. And I cover lowell, ionia, belding, greenville, stanton, crystal, rockford. I think they are keeping the down low so they don't get ridiculed. I see trump signs and flags every other road I swear. Silver lake sand dunes are just load with trump flags.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 8:30:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I live in Warren and the realtor I used to buy my house put up a Bernie sign first, and now a Hillary. Last house I'm buying through him!

A guy that usually parks near me at work has a Hillary bumper sticker on his Honda Fit. He looks pretty metrosexual hipster though so it's not surprising.

The wealthy areas, such as every single person I meet on the lake when I take my boat to the sandbars, are all Trump. The poor lazy sacks of shit that can't earn a living are all for Hillary. I earn my own money and wellbeing, Hillary sucks.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 8:30:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I've found two so far. Tons of trump signs though.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:22:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Zero Downriver.  Then again, I've seen no Trump signs either.

It's like people are afraid to express their views.  I believe many feel they will suffer retribution.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 11:54:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Have seen very few signs for either candidate in Sterling Heights & Troy areas.   I don't even seem many bumper stickers.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 12:35:28 AM EDT
[#9]
I haven't noticed any at all, Lansing area. But I've probably noticed a couple dozen Trump signs.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 12:38:48 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm out in washtenaw county and other than one or two here and there that is it.

Haven't seen any trump signs and have seen at least a dozen johnson signs.

J-
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 8:16:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quite a few in Holland.

More Trump signs, but not by much.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 8:52:40 AM EDT
[#12]
one
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 9:01:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Nope.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 10:54:01 AM EDT
[#14]
few doors down from me, a house had a BLM sign, someone knocked it down, next they had 2 BLM signs, got knocked down again, few days after that someone stole them, and then they put up a sign that said, "thou shall not steal",  have not seen any Hillary signs anywhere
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 11:40:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Nope
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 12:37:06 PM EDT
[#16]
I travel (drive) around the upper Midwest a lot.  Not only do I not see Clinton yard signs, I also don't see Clinton bumper stickers.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 3:48:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It's like people are afraid to express their views.  I believe many feel they will suffer retribution.
View Quote

I noticed the same thing.  Trump is certainly not a favorite with the Muslim crowd. Being surrounded by them might lead to bad things if you advertise.

I saw a few Hillary stickers and signs in Ann Arbor. In Ypsi I saw "Hillary for prison" signs. Two vastly different worlds over there.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 8:43:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Seen a few Trump signs but no Hitlerly signs A little SW of Flint.

I haven't been into Flint lately so I don't know around there.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 9:48:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Saw a few last time I was in Ann Arbor.  None in my area....either Trump or Johnson signs.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Spotted my first today in Commerce. Green lake/pontiac trail area (might not be commerce actually)
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 1:01:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quite a few in Holland.

More Trump signs, but not by much.
View Quote

Yeah, it seems to be hit or miss.  My neighborhood was sick with Zero signs in 2008, not as many in 2012, and this year it is just a tad more trump.  I don't care to put stuff like that out in my yard, or on my truck, and I think lots of people are the same way.  Me and the wife have a mile walk we do and one guy on a corner has 2 Trump signs out, and one was obviously ripped in half.  

I was up at our land 20 minutes north of GR and saw only Trump.  

Who knows?  I'm going to vote first thing in the morning and then I'm just tuning out the rest of the day.  I'll say this, I work with quite a few vets in their 20's and they are all fired up to vote for Trump.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 10:04:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Driving through Saginaw, Bridgeport and Birch Run I see one Hillary sign and
ironically the house that had it is a McMansion right next to the
country club golf course.There are a fair amount of Trump signs though

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:08:53 AM EDT
[#23]

In and around Covert, Watervliet, Hartford, South Haven, and west to Kazoo....

Not a single Hillary sign.

The number of Trump signs in Black and Mexican yards is impressive.

It seems they never got the memo from Ann Arbor, and the rest of the SJW dipshits in the south east corner.

I have seen a bunch of Hillary signs down in St.Joe.
The white guilt liberals in the McMansions seem to love her.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:14:58 PM EDT
[#24]
I don't really look for signs, but I did see one on Church St in Brighton. Not seeing Trump signs either.
Livingston County has been R/conservative for years but I do think the libs are infiltrating.
Have seen a few hateful hitlery bumper stickers and while he was running saw a bunch of bernie bumper stickers. Seemed to be the younger high school looking kids with bernie stickers.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 6:52:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

In and around Covert, Watervliet, Hartford, South Haven, and west to Kazoo....

Not a single Hillary sign.

The number of Trump signs in Black and Mexican yards is impressive.

It seems they never got the memo from Ann Arbor, and the rest of the SJW dipshits in the south east corner.

I have seen a bunch of Hillary signs down in St.Joe.
The white guilt liberals in the McMansions seem to love her.

View Quote

St Joe kinda surprises me.  Historically they've been a conservative area.  Then again, the influence from Illinois people is heavy there.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 9:25:55 AM EDT
[#26]
So I was in the UP, I have never seen so many Hillary signs.

Seen 6 in a matter of days.

What was quite interesting how many Johnson signs there was, probably about a couple dozen.

Of course trump had dozens upon dozens of signs everywhere.

Saw a Jill bumper sticker too.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:55:49 AM EDT
[#27]
So far on my travels in Port Huron 1 in the township 1 for Skankles.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Kalamazoo area... I have seen a few but I have also seen just as many Trump ones as well.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:47:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Missaukee/Roscommon area I've seen one Hillary sign.

Trump signs are sprouting up all over.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 6:17:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Many Trump signs I see in rural areas are guys with plywood and a can of spraypaint not wanting to wait for wait for something official.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#31]
A lot of trump around Traverse City, but I dont go to the yuppie part of town.  I've only seen one Hillary sign, in Ellsworth.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 9:34:39 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote
lol If you're Downriver and you put anything other than a Demo sign out front?  Yea there's going to be some kind of vandalism done. In the least to the sign itself if you're lucky!

No one runs as a Republican in the 313 and actually gets into office.  It's a joke here.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:16:08 AM EDT
[#33]
There is one in our neighborhood, it is a mixed family.  They had an Obama sticker on their car for the longest time, might still be there.

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 8:56:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 11:53:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Reminds me of the stories I'd see on Chicago's news years ago.  A couple of thugs were pulling signs from people's yards, threatening violence, and people ID'd the thugs as Rod Blagojevic's security staff.  This was back when he was running for alderman or some role like that.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 5:13:46 PM EDT
[#36]
zero down in plainwell, zero in jenison standale hudsonville jenison where im at regularly near home.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 5:52:54 PM EDT
[#37]
North Oakland Co., I've seen a couple. Trump signs I see more on corners and vacant lots.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 7:15:06 PM EDT
[#38]
One in the Temperance Michigan area. My township votes mainly R
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:54:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Very few Hillary signs in Northern Lower except for a few houses in a small known liberal stronghold. Here's the deal folks, Donald Trump will win Michigan and the White House. I know a couple folks that are Dems (not radical progressives) that are voting for Trump but there's no way in hell they're publicy going to advertise it.

If you're paying attention you'll see how DHS is saying how the electronic voting machines are susceptible to hacking and want States to let them 'help' them (sorta like foxes guarding the hen house). Of course the answer is simple, go back to paper ballots and unplug the Soros owned electronic voting machines.

The Clinton campaign knows they're in deep shit and are getting desperate. In one of the most recent polls in Michigan it showed 13% were either undcided or REFUSED TO ANSWER, translation, a lot of people will be punching the ticket for Trump but do not want to be on record anywhere supporting him.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:36:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Yea only in east grand rapids (obviously)
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:55:57 PM EDT
[#41]
I found about 15 of them on one property today, UAW Local 234 in Livonia. They are all in for Hillary.

We were up in Mackinaw City and Cheboygen over the past weekend for a hockey tourney..we saw nothing but Trump/ Pence signs.

Link Posted: 10/7/2016 9:53:32 PM EDT
[#42]
I have only seen 2 small Hillary signs in Mid-MI and the UP.  Trump signs are everywhere and lots of them are unofficial.

One house I drive by everyday has a 4x8ft flag up.  There is also a "Trump tunnel" I drive through, houses on both sides of the road have 3 or 4 Trump/Pence signs each in their yards.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 11:11:48 PM EDT
[#43]
The cuck and her chick at the end of the block has one. He is a beta looking fairy anyways, so you kind of expect it, but that's the only one I have seen.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 9:02:11 PM EDT
[#44]
There are a lot of Hillary signs in and around Bellaire. I was surprised to see a huge Trump & Pence digital billboard on 31 just before M72 since TC is full of bleeding hearts.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 9:59:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Here in the Peoples Republic of Ann Arbor, yes there are Hillary/Kaine signs in some yards in the neighborhoods near me.

I cannot understand why anyone can't see the rampant violations of federal law regarding information security, the carelessness with and disregard for human life she has put on display for the world to see for 30 years, and how she just lies - pathological lying and obvious lying trying to protect her unbridled lust for power and her greed. No matter what Trump does, short of murder on live television - and that would pale in comparison to the many thousands of people worldwide who have been killed because of decisions and policies she has made and supported during her career.

The reason this presidential campaign has gone into the sewer is because SHE has steered and engineered it that way. She has never been content to make a case for her being the best candidate for a political office, no, she has to destroy and smear, dig up past sins and broadcast them before the public in an effort not to win the election, but to destroy her opposition. She firmly believes in underhanded dirty tricks and laying traps for the person she is running against. She did it to Obama, and she's doing that same thing to Trump. Not once has she come up wiht a cogent argument for her possession of the levers of power in any office she's ever campaigned for. The only reason she was elected senator in New York state was because Patrick J. Moynihan threw all of his power and support behind making her his successor. She did not win by merit, she won by the political clout weilded by her predecessor. I know because I lived in upstate New York during her tenure.

I just heard her quote Michelle Obama (a woman with whom she shares a mutual animus for), saying "When they go low, we go high". That is a laughable bald-faced lie! She knows nothing about being noble or doing what  is right and righteous, no, Hillary, you have never been anything but the lowest of the low, and her husband Bill is the perfect mate for her power mad ambitions. They both crave returning to the White House; can you imagine what they will do if allowed to return? Her bitter, vindictive, cruel, and self-important behavior will be rampant and the wrath she has will be poured out on the entire nation and all of our allies. Speaking of our allies, they will treat her with the kind of disrespect that will make the disdain they show Obama look like a love fest. Internationally, we will have no friends, and the only countries that will appear to like us will only be interested in making that appearance as long as the foreign aid checks keep coming. In short, the only way a dog would play with her would be if she had a pork chop tied around her neck.

She is, in my opinion the embodiment of evil - as evil and narcissistic as a human being can get, to the point of being a true sociopath. Couple that with her penchant for vicious attacks on those she despises and her pathological lying - (remember the story about ducking sniper fire running from the plane?), and she wants to be elected President of the United States of America. I have one answer for her -

Not just no, BUT HELL NO!

Link Posted: 10/10/2016 7:02:27 PM EDT
[#46]
I spend a lot of time on in Wixom/Farmington/Novi/Northville/Plymouth.  Have seen exactly one Hillary sign, in a sub in Northville.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 10:41:53 AM EDT
[#47]
I see more Hillary signs than Trump in Kalamazoo.

All the Trump lovers put their signs in their windows because they know they'll get destroyed in their lawn.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 10:42:17 AM EDT
[#48]
My drive from Adrian to AnnArbor maybe 1 Hitlery. Zero in adrian that i have seen. Farm town that i call home 0..
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 7:29:04 PM EDT
[#49]
In our town of St John's  I've seen many Tump signs and one Hillary sign. I'm down in New Mexico this week on vacation to see the grandson.
Trump signs are eveywhere in yards and big 4x8ers along the highway. At the county fair in Roswell they had a Democratic recruiting booth . We ate lunch and watched for a while people seemed to look away when going by . They were sending people around canvassing but they just walked around .
Seeing that here is surprising hope it's a good sign next month.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 8:40:36 PM EDT
[#50]
I see one on my way home from work, Plymouth to wolverine lake. It was in the front yard, they had to put it up in a tree.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top