Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2016 12:46:19 PM EDT
I will be up by Alpena for work in the future and was gonna take my 5wt fly rod. Any body have the scoop on fishing up that way?

Link Posted: 8/6/2016 6:54:40 PM EDT
[#1]

I have a good Brook Trout stream east of Cheboygan that is not well known.

IM. me when you get up this way if you want directions.

Link Posted: 8/6/2016 10:18:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Will do, Thanks!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 10:22:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I responded in your thread in the other section,

Let us know, hopefully we can get you hooked up as a return for your part in last years birthdaymageddon
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 6:01:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey all I am back, thanks to those how responded. I am sorry I didn't message you all like I said I would. Due to the rain and our work schedule I didn't get much free time as I thought.

I did hit the river behind the Airport after work one day, and caught about a 4lb  small mouth.  The one day we didn't have work I drove out to pigeon river but the rain had turned into chocolate milk and I pretty much spent 2 hours walking around getting some casting practice in.

I hope I get a chance to go back and maybe the weather will cooperate a little better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top