Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2016 7:12:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 8:56:24 AM EDT
[#1]
There are a couple of LGS near Brighton worth stopping into. My favorite one is Oakland Tactical. They cater to all of us BRD sufferers! They are at US23 and M59, so they are not too far away from Brighton.

Another LGS is Ann Arbor Arms. I only stopped in once and not for very long, but it would be on my go back to list.

For a fantastic steak, try Black Rock. They are near Oakland Tactical. They bring your choice of meat to your table on a heated lava stone and you cook it to taste yourself. Fantastic each time I've gone.

Also look up the Zukey Lake Tavern in Hamburg. It is a pretty cool bar with a fun atmosphere.
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 10:45:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 2:05:49 PM EDT
[#3]
You're welcome!
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 8:34:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Np covered most of what I would recommend but I will add Tony Sacco's pizza just down 59 a little more.   They have some great pizza.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 7:21:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Try Sushi Zen in downtown Brighton
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 6:52:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 9:05:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I've lived in Brighton for 5 years now and have never been to/heard of any of the places.  Haha.  Guess I gotta get on it.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 11:19:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Black Rock was awesome. The kids loved cooking the steak on the lava rock. Glad they took reservations. They were packed.

Tony Sacco's was awesome too.

Oakland Tactical is a great gun store, the selection of parts for AR's is impressive.

Thanks guys for the suggestions, they were all great.
View Quote

I personally think black rock is grossly over hyped.   Probably for the reason is that I have the stones at home (larger ones) that I can do feasts on.... so the novelty isn't there for me as it is for new comers.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#9]
You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed them. How did you shoot?
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 4:08:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 9:02:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

3rd in Revolver. It was a very challenging match. Lot's of long tight shots, lot's of steel. A memory stage that just about kicked everyone's ass.

Weather was hot for the first few days we were there, but on match day, it was a low of 57 and never got above 75. Perfect day to shoot.

I'll be back next year. We will come in the day before for the match, then after the match, we are planning to head to the west coast of the LP...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed them. How did you shoot?

3rd in Revolver. It was a very challenging match. Lot's of long tight shots, lot's of steel. A memory stage that just about kicked everyone's ass.

Weather was hot for the first few days we were there, but on match day, it was a low of 57 and never got above 75. Perfect day to shoot.

I'll be back next year. We will come in the day before for the match, then after the match, we are planning to head to the west coast of the LP...

Congratulations! Sounds like it was a good time. The west coast is beautiful. I haven't been in quite a few years, but there is a lot to see and do there.

Give me a heads up next time you are up here. If nothing else, meeting another Arfcommer for a steak at Black Rock is a good excuse to get out of mom's basement!
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 9:39:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top