Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2016 10:54:33 AM EDT
Its supposed to be a beautiful weekend and the old thread got archived so just a reminder that there will be a USPSA handgun match at Chain O' Lakes Sportsmans club in Mancelona this Saturday, 18 June 2016. Setup begins at 8:00AM, registration begins at 9:00AM, shooting begins at 10:00AM. 8 stages plus a classifier. Match fee is $20. More info available at http://www.colsc.org. We love seeing new shooters, if you have any questions post them here or PM me.

-AND-

The next day on Sunday 19 June 2016 there will be a USPSA handgun match hosted at Houghton Lake Sportsmans Club. I am not involved in running this match so can't answer any questions but I attended their May match and it was very well run with good stages and the club is close to town. For more info their website is: https://sites.google.com/site/houghtonlakesportsmensclub/

Jay
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 2:46:15 AM EDT
[#1]
That is not northern Michigan.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 2:35:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That is not northern Michigan.
View Quote

Yes it is.

Southern , Northern, UP

I need to pay more attention to this board, I would have like to have gone.  I live 30 min from either
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:18:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes it is.

Southern , Northern, UP

I need to pay more attention to this board, I would have like to have gone.  I live 30 min from either
View Quote

Your next chance is July 16th & 17th. The matches in Mancelona are always the 3rd Saturday and the Houghton Lake matches are always the next day.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 11:25:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top