Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2016 9:33:18 AM EDT
Anyone interested in another get together? I'm looking at May 28th, since it's a week after the NRA show, and right before all the graduation parties start up. Evil Czech's worked out well last time. Who's all interested? The Elkhart gun show is also that weekend, so maybe I can see some of y'all there.

I'm open to other date suggestions, let's get this ball rolling!
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 10:18:38 PM EDT
[#1]
That's Memorial Day weekend. Big travel weekend for families.
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 9:26:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I can't do Memorial Day Weekend.
Link Posted: 5/14/2016 10:51:07 AM EDT
[#3]
If there's a better date anyone can think of, feel free to bring it up.
Link Posted: 5/14/2016 1:46:04 PM EDT
[#4]
What part of the state?  I might be down to show up.
My weekends look pretty clear for the next several weeks.
Link Posted: 5/14/2016 3:37:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Southwest Michigan/ Northern Indiana by the border, where Berrien County (MI) and St Joe County (IN) meet.  For the last 6 or so years, there's been a couple of meet-ups in Mishawaka.   There's  quite a few members in this border area, however getting them together in one spot isn't that easy.

It made me realize how big Arfcom was when I first seen several BFL's in the parking lot at an LGS.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 4:50:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Southwest Michigan/ Northern Indiana by the border, where Berrien County (MI) and St Joe County (IN) meet.  For the last 6 or so years, there's been a couple of meet-ups in Mishawaka.   There's  quite a few members in this border area, however getting them together in one spot isn't that easy.

It made me realize how big Arfcom was when I first seen several BFL's in the parking lot at an LGS.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it's on the MI side,  I would probably go and bring some SBRs.  It took two months to get my 5320.20 back just to move to another state with them,  so I'm not too excited about putting in more paperwork to take them on a trip.  
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:35:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If it's on the MI side,  I would probably go and bring some SBRs.  It took two months to get my 5320.20 back just to move to another state with them,  so I'm not too excited about putting in more paperwork to take them on a trip.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought you only had to submit it, not necessarily wait for a response on the 5320.20?
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 11:29:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I thought you only had to submit it, not necessarily wait for a response on the 5320.20?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"It's better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission" is a theory that I would not test here
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 2:46:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not having an approved 5320.20 while out of state may cause some issues.
You probably won't go to jail, but the potential to be detained for several hours might happen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top