Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2015 8:14:26 AM EDT
Who do you guys use for FFL transfers and shipping in the area?
Link Posted: 10/16/2015 5:52:12 PM EDT
[#1]
A bit North of Commerce, but I have used Geno's before. Click.
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 2:42:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A bit North of Commerce, but I have used Geno's before. Click.
View Quote

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 3:08:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice guy's, but 35 dollar fee to do a transfer on a 60 dollar AR receiver a bit too high, I think!  Oh yeah, if you join there club for 50 dollars you get the transfer for the low price of 25 making it  a 75 dollar  total. What a deal
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 3:11:48 AM EDT
[#4]
In all fairness, they do give you a few benefits for the 50 dollars.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 11:39:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I like this guy in West Bloomfield,

Stuart Levine

SHL National

[Address]

West Bloomfield, MI 48322

Email: Click here to email me

Phone: 248-936-9763

Cell Phone: 248-939-7863

Long Gun Fee: $25.00  

Hand Gun Fee: $25.00
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:07:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nice guy's, but 35 dollar fee to do a transfer on a 60 dollar AR receiver a bit too high, I think!  Oh yeah, if you join there club for 50 dollars you get the transfer for the low price of 25 making it  a 75 dollar  total. What a deal
View Quote

The problem is finding anyone who transfers for under 25, it's doable, but as far as I see it I didn't buy anything else from them, and they do have overhead to cover.
Now if that's PER gun whomever is doing it can fuck off, but I don't have an issue paying 25. (Especially when taking into account that some of the places I have been stationed you either had to pay 50, or be willing to drive an hour and a half)
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 2:54:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The problem is finding anyone who transfers for under 25, it's doable, but as far as I see it I didn't buy anything else from them, and they do have overhead to cover.
Now if that's PER gun whomever is doing it can fuck off, but I don't have an issue paying 25. (Especially when taking into account that some of the places I have been stationed you either had to pay 50, or be willing to drive an hour and a half)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Genos is per gun.  So if you transfer 10 lowers with them its $350 or $250 depending on if you pay the 35 or 25 per transfer.

They are awesome guys to deal with though.  It just sucks if you buy stripped lowers because you end up almost paying what you paid on the lower itself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top