Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2015 3:44:38 PM EDT
June 27th Open Shoot Details:

The Open Shoot will be at BWSA, please park in the clubhouse lot. Show up and sign in between 8:30-9:00am, the shoot will go till around noon. Cost per shooter is $20. A safety brief and course of fire walk through will begin at 9:10am, all shooters must be in attendance. We will go hot at 9:30am on the 600yd berm.

June's Match is going to be an "Open Shoot." I'm going to put between 15-20 steel targets out at various ranges between 200yds-625yds and people are going to be able to confirm dope, practice wind calls, get in some positional shooting, etc. This is a pure practice shoot in anticipation of the August 8th Championship match - No what you want to practice and HAVE AT IT!!!! No minimum or maximum round count.

This would also be a good opportunity for a person new to precision rifle to stop by, test out their equipment, and check out the range. Contact me if there are any questions.

**NO 50 cal. BMG or 338 Lapaua
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 7:01:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Just to confirm, this is open to non members?
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 8:05:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Completely open to non-members. Come, bring a friend to shoot, or feel free to bring people to watch.

Update: Looks like the weather is going to be nice! There have been a lot of request to do a zero confirmation, so we are going to confirm zeros for the first 20 minutes of the match.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 9:22:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Please pardon my ignorance, but is there an address of this taking at so I can GPS it?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 1:36:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Please pardon my ignorance, but is there an address of this taking at so I can GPS it?

Thanks.
View Quote

Blue Water Sportsman's Association
4866 Ravenswood Rd
Kimball, MI 48074

It's near Port Huron.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 7:50:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks a lot for the address.

I will be there.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 9:15:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Range card is up on Facebook. Print it off or bring paper and something to write with. See everyone in the AM.

https://www.facebook.com/BWSALR?fref=nf
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top