Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2015 7:33:09 PM EDT
Saturday May 30, 2015 - CMP Garand and Vintage Rifle Match.

Sunday May 31, 2015 - NRA Hi-Power 50 shot NMC 200 yard reduced course match.

7533 N. Sprinkle Road
Kalamazoo, MI

KRGC.com for more information
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:55:00 PM EDT
[#1]
They should let me join already ... I need an outdoor range to shoot at and there's only like two choices in the Kalamazoo / Mattawan area.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:08:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They should let me join already ... I need an outdoor range to shoot at and there's only like two choices in the Kalamazoo / Mattawan area.
View Quote

You don't have to be a club member to shoot in their events. You simply sign a waiver of liability and follow the course rules.

Membership applications are accepted in January and February each year and drawn in a lottery based on how many openings are available. If you aren't drawn the first year your application stays in the lottery and you can re-apply each year adding to your chances. Good Luck.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 1:22:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You don't have to be a club member to shoot in their events. You simply sign a waiver of liability and follow the course rules.

Membership applications are accepted in January and February each year and drawn in a lottery based on how many openings are available. If you aren't drawn the first year your application stays in the lottery and you can re-apply each year adding to your chances. Good Luck.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep I applied and never got a response ... not gonna wait around forever.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 3:00:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Your application will remain in the lottery for next year. You can apply again in January and you'll have two chances on the next drawing. They'll notify you if you get drawn.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top