Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2015 7:44:35 PM EDT
February 21st @ The Evil Czech in Mishawaka IN 6:30-?

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 1:35:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I just might be in for this.  Have missed the last two here in Michigan due to scheduling conflicts.

Have some long time friends in nearby Elkhart that I haven't seen in a very long time also.  Good excuse to go!
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 7:27:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just might be in for this.  Have missed the last two here in Michigan due to scheduling conflicts.

Have some long time friends in nearby Elkhart that I haven't seen in a very long time also.  Good excuse to go!
View Quote

Bring 'em along.  Unless you're afraid we'll scare them or something
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 5:57:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice to see things like this happen on the west side of the state, better yet it's in the south west. Being I'm in Berrien county.

So, I'll be attending this

Link Posted: 2/13/2015 12:22:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Bump.  One more week!

For those who aren't familiar with this, there's a few of us in lower SW Michigan that travel over the border to Indiana to hang with the upper NW Indiana members.  If you're in the lower SW area, it's a great opportunity to hang out with fellow Arfcommers without having to drive to the other side of the state.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 8:03:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Has the final location been set up
Plus the address of the location would be helpful, as I don't frequent eatery / bars in Mishawaka much.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 8:38:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Has the final location been set up
Plus the address of the location would be helpful, as I don't frequent eatery / bars in Mishawaka much.
View Quote

Evil Czech's is located on N. Main past W Edison Rd.  If you know where Midwest Gun Exchange is on Grape and Catalpa, it's a block north and east of it.  If you took Gumwood down to N Main, stay on it until you cross W Edison.  Notre Dame CU is on the corner and Evil Czechs is building next to it.  Next door is putt putt golf course.

http://mishawaka.evilczechbrewery.com/

3703 North Main Street
Mishawaka, IN 46545

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 8:52:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Table at 7pm or earlier. We'll be there at 6 or so in the bar.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 11:58:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I hope the weather improves before then!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top